Del Piero and Sonia? (23 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Muha said:
this one is really cool...... the good old days

I love this picture. It's like Zidane, Del Piero and Sonia went on a field trip and Zidane ends up being totally ignored all the time.

"I'm the best player in the world FFS, EVERYONE would like to go out with me..That's it, first thing tomorrow I'm off to Madrid."

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i love the fact that del piero isnt married to some high profile woman, like david beckham is to his barbie doll b*tch, del piero cud of had any woman in the world, but im pleased he chose just a average sales clerk, despite the fact that she is the sister of the legendary nicola amorusso :D

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Badass Devil said:
i love the fact that del piero isnt married to some high profile woman, like david beckham is to his barbie doll b*tch, del piero cud of had any woman in the world, but im pleased he chose just a average sales clerk, despite the fact that she is the sister of the legendary nicola amorusso :D
She isn't, trust me.
They are children of two different Amoruso families, one living in Orbassano and one in Cerignola, near Foggia.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Badass Devil said:
i heard that nicola amorusso introduced her to ale
No, it wasn't Nicola.

It was quite romantic, actually.
(Taken from "Lo sberleffo di Godot", a nice biography): With Sonia it was like in fairtales. We met in a bar, then I discovered where she worked, in a boutique in Turin. Let's say I followed her.

And from Sonia's interview on "Grazia":
[...]
Allora faceva la commessa in un negozio di moda del centro e, durante la pausa pranzo, andava sempre nello stesso bar a mangiare un panino. Un giorno e' arrivato il n.10 juventino, ed e' rimasto colpito dalla sua bellezza. "Per una settimana - racconta Sonia a 'Grazia' - lui ha sbirciato dalle vetrine del negozio. Poi un giorno ha preso coraggio e, con la complicita' di una mia collega, mi ha aspettato fuori. Era tutto bardato. Portava un cappello e una sciarpa, si vedevano solo gli occhi. Ma io l'ho riconosciuto subito".[...]

[..]. At the time she was a clerk in a mode shop in the city centre and, during her lunch break, she always went to the sam bar to eat a sandwich. One day came the Juventino nr10, who was impressed by her beauty. "For a week -says Sonia- he glanced form the shop window. Then a day he took courage and, with the help of one of my work mates, he waited for me outside. He was all 'camouflaged'. He wore a hat and a scarf, you could see only his eyes. But I recognized him right away" [...]

Seven said:
I'm guessing Nicola's from Foggia?
Yep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)