Dejan Kulusevski (38 Viewers)

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
So you believe people on internet that you never saw before or you probably will in your life, everything they say to you? :eek:

Sir, transfer $ 10,000 to my account. I have information that was entrusted to me by financial experts, and with that, I will increase your invested money three times in 14 days ...
Suck my dick shitface

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
now that he is in england, looks wise would he be considered a 5/10 or a 6/10? in italy he was closer to a 1/10, maybe a 1.5/10 if someone was drunk and judging.

@JuveJay your expertise required.

Zeus

Jun 14, 2021
Its funny that some of this shit club is making fun atitalian football lol a club that will never win anything in a country who sell everyone and everything for the highest bidder is making fun at Italian football

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Tottenham are absolute shit, they have been forever and will be for the foreseeable future. When Kane and Son finally leave, Kulusevski will be their best player. Don't be fooled into thinking that Spurs have any sort of history, pedigree or that they will suddenly become competitive because they won't.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It was obvious he was coming back guys come on

He is serie b material at most. One of the most disgusting footballers our team have had in the last 10 years, up there with Mauricio Isla, ramsey and peluso

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)