Dejan Kulusevski (19 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Kulusevski to SKY: "I suffered a lot (at #Juventus) and I wasn't feeling myself anymore. I wish well to all my ex teammates and i hope they do well. #Tottenham? I needed to play with tranquility... When you score right away like that you don't think about anything anymore"

[Giacomo Scutiero]

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
#Kulusevski to SKY: "I suffered a lot (at #Juventus) and I wasn't feeling myself anymore. I wish well to all my ex teammates and i hope they do well. #Tottenham? I needed to play with tranquility... When you score right away like that you don't think about anything anymore"

[Giacomo Scutiero]
Just an official confirmation of something that we already knew. His body language was screaming this and Agresti confirmed multiple times that he wasn't happy and wanted to leave.

Many doubt whether he will do well in EPL but I think the guarantee is Conte and his system. The 3421 is pretty much a copy of Atalana's, which he practiced in their youth teams. He's kinda slow for a winger but he is good at exploiting spaces, the same thing he did in Parma.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)