Dejan Kulusevski (51 Viewers)

Jäger

May 2, 2021
Leeds have conceded most goals in entire season. Not a team to make conclusions over.

https://www.premierleague.com/stats/top/clubs/goals_conceded

Tottenham lost to Burnley on Wednesday.

Weekend before to Wolves. Please stop overreacting now. Tottenham have lost 4 of their last 6 epl games. And Leeds have lost 4 of last 5 and might be bottom 3 if the postponed games are played by others.

Rabiot will look like Kevin De Bryune against those.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow amazing job losing to Burnley midweek.
Conte will make Rabiot look like KDB?
Lol dont deny it, Allegri still would have drawn 1-1 against this team with his pussy tactics.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If he needs a coach to motivate him at this age, he's not all that. He should be plowing the pitch with his teeth every time he's out there, even if his coach is Del Neri

Every player needs a coach who motivates them and believes in them, to various degrees. Especially younger players.

Jul 2, 2006
:lol:
Tbh they have a point though. It's no coincidence that a player leaves us and suddenly starts scoring again. Beginning to wonder whether some of our so-called jabronis are actually as bad as we make them seem.
Screenshot_20220226-125911_Chrome.jpg
i think he is talking about allegri fans. at this point, you are either an allegri fan or a juve fan because of conflict of interests. i don't know how many times i repeated the same thing for last 6 months. kulusevski was a gem and when a gem falls in shit(allegri), it doesn't lose its value.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
That's a well taken goal. That run/dribbling looked Robben-esque.

I am not sad that we lost him. Infact I was among the first ones that said it's better to sell him so we can use the money to improve the first eleven(which I believe we did).

This is for all the folk who kept pushing this narrative that players are the biggest problem at the club.

Four managers in four years who all employ different tactics.
It's no wonder the players will look lost and confused.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
That's a well taken goal. That run/dribbling looked Robben-esque.

I am not sad that we lost him. Infact I was among the first ones that said it's better to sell him so we can use the money to improve the first eleven(which I believe we did).

This is for all the folk who kept pushing this narrative that players are the biggest problem at the club.

Four managers in four years who all employ different tactics.
It's no wonder the players will look lost and confused.
Seriously? This is such a small sample size. Kulu started strong under Pirlo too. There could be a bad environment here, but players shouldn't be excused from bad performances, lost balls, donkey dribbling, just because of tactics. Thats pretty convenient.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Seriously? This is such a small sample size. Kulu started strong under Pirlo too. There could be a bad environment here, but players shouldn't be excused from bad performances, lost balls, donkey dribbling, just because of tactics. Thats pretty convenient.
Look there are glaring weaknesses in this squad but this isn't a bad overall squad by any means, not bad enough to challenge for 4th spot for a 2nd consecutive year.

This club lacks stability. We've become as toxic as Union. In hindsight, maybe we should've stuck with Sarri for another year if the idiots in our management were to hire Pirlo as our next coach.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Based on last seasons documentary we look like a cast from Days of our lives. So yeah, toxic. Allegri is a great coach but he relies on creative players decision making and problem solving as he has no real game plan on his own. I am not sure Kulu will ever be material for someone like Allegri or even become WC player. But he would never have shined here. I also think he will fit Conte better, he strikes me more as a Morata, a counter-attacking player rather than a possession player.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Any player with creative talent will suffer at Juve under Allegri. Kulu is clearly talented but he just didn't fit in here. The same came be said for Dybala i think he would do much better elsewhere.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i think he is talking about allegri fans. at this point, you are either an allegri fan or a juve fan because of conflict of interests. i don't know how many times i repeated the same thing for last 6 months. kulusevski was a gem and when a gem falls in shit(allegri), it doesn't lose its value.
lion agrees with this. the same lion who kept bashing kulu since day 1 :baus:

LION

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)