Dejan Kulusevski (53 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
lol

Just score some more and be good for the fighting cocks that's all I care for.
how good was that pass from harry kane though for that first goal. his reading and anticipation is world class. dusan should watch kane videos to learn on how to be a perfect targetman

Jäger

May 2, 2021
:lol:
Tbh they have a point though. It's no coincidence that a player leaves us and suddenly starts scoring again. Beginning to wonder whether some of our so-called jabronis are actually as bad as we make them seem.
Screenshot_20220226-125911_Chrome.jpg

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
He always was talented guy , it doesn't matter if you disliked him , he did really good under Pirlo too .

Alot of EPL fans try to make it look like it's hard playing there , actually it might be easier for guys like Kulu , even though he ain't fast , he can find space there unlike in tactial league like serie a .

I'm happy he is doing good , it's win/win for everyone involved on this deal (Juve,Totenham,Kulu)

Darkhorse

Aug 11, 2013
He is 21 years old. Add that Juventus midfield and tactics suck at the moment and there just might be something wrong with the team and not everything with the player.

Sent from my ...

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
He is 21 years old. Add that Juventus midfield and tactics suck at the moment and there just might be something wrong with the team and not everything with the player.

Sent from my ...
Mate, Tottenham lost 4 games in 5 and didn’t even make it to the Conference league knockouts. They are in no way or shape better than us. He was a bad fit at Juve, that’s all.

Jäger

May 2, 2021

Sent from my ...
Their midfield isn't much better at all, probably worse tbh. Hølberg, Winks and Bentancur are all trash.
More to do with the change of coach, someone who can motivate him

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

When you are free of Allegri's garbage tactics
Leeds have conceded most goals in entire season. Not a team to make conclusions over.

https://www.premierleague.com/stats/top/clubs/goals_conceded

Tottenham lost to Burnley on Wednesday.

Weekend before to Wolves. Please stop overreacting now. Tottenham have lost 4 of their last 6 epl games. And Leeds have lost 4 of last 5 and might be bottom 3 if the postponed games are played by others.

Rabiot will look like Kevin De Bryune against those.

- - - Updated - - -

Their midfield isn't much better at all, probably worse tbh. Hølberg, Winks and Bentancur are all trash.
More to do with the change of coach, someone who can motivate him
Wow amazing job losing to Burnley midweek.
Conte will make Rabiot look like KDB?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If he needs a coach to motivate him at this age, he's not all that. He should be plowing the pitch with his teeth every time he's out there, even if his coach is Del Neri

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He always was talented guy , it doesn't matter if you disliked him , he did really good under Pirlo too .

Alot of EPL fans try to make it look like it's hard playing there , actually it might be easier for guys like Kulu , even though he ain't fast , he can find space there unlike in tactial league like serie a .

I'm happy he is doing good , it's win/win for everyone involved on this deal (Juve,Totenham,Kulu)
wat? He had like 1 good month at the start of the season under Pirlo and then grew progressively more awful as the season progressed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)