Dejan Kulusevski (29 Viewers)

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
He said in his first Spurs interview, it's a dream come true. 'When can I come there, when can I come there', he said. So apparently he likes Premier League a lot which makes sense for young players nowadays. I hope he stayed there for good though so we can use the money elsewhere.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
“At Juventus, I had two intensive years with two different coaches. I learnt a lot there, playing with some of the best players in the world. It was a great experience, but the Premier League is the best league in the world, the one we always watch in Sweden.

“It’s just another world. I was always thinking: ‘When can I go there, when can I go there.’ Then the opportunity came and I didn’t think twice.”

haha, premface spotted. good riddance.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Even though I didn't rate him as a player he seems like a really good kid that is willing to give his all for his team and genuinely loves playing football.

I read about him watching every Chelsea game that Sarri was in charge of before he came here when he thought Sarri was going to be our manager so he would have a better understanding of how he would be expected to play. He's obbsessed with playing football and doesn't seem concerned with a celebrity lifestyle.. There aren't many players around like that anymore so I have to respect it.

His team mates at Juve seemed to really like him too.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
“At Juventus, I had two intensive years with two different coaches. I learnt a lot there, playing with some of the best players in the world. It was a great experience, but the Premier League is the best league in the world, the one we always watch in Sweden.

“It’s just another world. I was always thinking: ‘When can I go there, when can I go there.’ Then the opportunity came and I didn’t think twice.”

haha, premface spotted. good riddance.
he does look british ugly. like when i think how ugly british people like juvejay or badass are, i imagine kulu

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Conte: "I see Kulusevski as a number 10 but he also can play as a wingback" :howler:

After a couple games with Kulu as a wingback, Spurs will make sure to avoid triggering that buy option.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)