Dejan Kulusevski (50 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
This has to be the most frustrating kid to root for. The numbers say he’s worth investing the time in, but every time he plays he looks like he’s never played the sport before.
He actually looks like he loves basketball more than football... He made it into profesional football by accident i would say. With the right push, guidance and a bit of luck, its actually very easy to become a professional football player, end up in a big team for two seasons and then live out the rest of your career in a relative mediocrity, just as Kulusevski will do.....There are countless examples like that, especially in this modern era.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
His regression is worrying to say the least. I was never a huge fan but this kind of shit is not acceptable. He's completely useless vs decimated and hopeless Samp, we won't find easier opponents out there.
and landucci said that no juve player played below his level lol

one of the most sophisticated insults ever from a coach :baus:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He needs bursts of pace and strength on the ball also

In other words, he lacks everything to become a proper winger. He'll probably play at some scrub side like Sociedad or Leverkusen in 2 seasons time.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Disappointing that he's gone from an exciting talent to looking like a semi-professional footballer within the space of like 1.5 seasons. That €35M investment looking real expensive now.

I do hope we dump Kean too especially for that rumored price. Let's not waste anymore money pls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)