Dejan Kulusevski (15 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Time for him to prove his worth. Tell him he has a guaranteed starting role for next month or possibly longer. Inject as much confidence into this guy as possible. Let it play out..he isn't shit, even though he has definitely underperformed. Sometimes a shit situation like chiesa being injured becomes an opportunity for others. Maybe it is wishful thinking but I am optimistic this guy can turn out to be something for us.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 26, 2016
Yup, this guy definitely has to stay and figure shit out. Hopefully with Danilo back and MDS on a good run of form we push Cuads higher up the pitch too.
Hopefully he will, but i must say i just dont see it: his decision making is so piss poor it hurts to watch. He still has the brain of a 15 year old and fumbles in important situations.
Allegri is gonna have to drill him hard for this to work

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Time for him to prove his worth. Tell him he has a guaranteed starting role for next month or possibly longer. Inject as much confidence into this guy as possible. Let it play out..he isn't shit, even though he has definitely underperformed. Sometimes a shit situation like chiesa being injured becomes an opportunity for others. Maybe it is wishful thinking but I am optimistic this guy can turn out to be something for us.
The problem is that Allegri won't start him. He'll play McKennie or Rabiot on the wing.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Hopefully he will, but i must say i just dont see it: his decision making is so piss poor it hurts to watch. He still has the brain of a 15 year old and fumbles in important situations.
Allegri is gonna have to drill him hard for this to work
There's a good player in there that has an eye for assists, has a good shot placement and a decent engine, we saw that player in Parma and at times last season as well. He just hasn't been given a decent chance at Juve, Allegri barely ever starts him over Rabiot, let alone gives him a 3-4 game run and Pirlo played him all over the place from striker to wingback. He has been very underwhelming, but damn I'm also pissed we've seen so much of Rabiot on a wing, that crap was never going to work out in a 100 years.

f.e. last seasons Coppa final, Kulu played better than Rabiot or McKennie on the wing ever will:

Last edited:
May 26, 2016
There's a good player in there that has an eye for assists, has a good shot placement and a decent engine, we saw that player in Parma and at times last season as well. He just hasn't been given a decent chance at Juve, Allegri barely ever starts him over Rabiot, let alone gives him a 3-4 game run and Pirlo played him all over the place from striker to wingback.
If it means benching Rabiot im all in for it. Anything to keep the french fagiot out of our starting lineup

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
same was said when Dybala was injured - its time for Kulu, but it really didnt change his situations at all, was benched before and was after the injury.

Jäger

May 2, 2021
If we're not getting any wingers in this mercato then I don't see why we should continue with a winger-based formation. Chiesa's injury is a perfect excuse to go 4312 with Dybala slotting behind Morata and Kean. No need for starting Kulu, maybe he can be rotational for Dybala's position since he has played there before. Play Arthur alongside Loca so he can press forward, as demonstrated yesterday

Woj
Cuads - De Ligt - Bonucci - Pellegrini
Snacks - Arthur - Loca
Dybala
Morata - Kean

Strickland

May 17, 2019
If we're not getting any wingers in this mercato then I don't see why we should continue with a winger-based formation. Chiesa's injury is a perfect excuse to go 4312 with Dybala slotting behind Morata and Kean. No need for starting Kulu, maybe he can be rotational for Dybala's position since he has played there before. Play Arthur alongside Loca so he can press forward, as demonstrated yesterday

Woj
Cuads - De Ligt - Bonucci - Pellegrini
Snacks - Arthur - Loca
Dybala
Morata - Kean
Hopeless team, defending with 7, including the likes of Arthur and Pellegrini. How do you defend against 433 with that setup?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the thought of him playing is disgusting.

he can't dribble. he can't pass. he can't shoot. he can't assist. he is one footed. has no pace. no football intelligence.

how many times did he lose the ball when in possession. everysingle time. how can a winger be so bad that he loses every ball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)