Dejan Kulusevski (25 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If we loan Kulusevski - What are we going to do with the wings? Are we dumping the wings completely?
I mean we have Kulu Cuadrado and Bernardeschi BUT if we use Cuadrado at RW it means our RB will either be Danilo or MDS...
Of course we still not going to have a needed LW...
Is there any replacement lined up?
Also what happens if both get injured or one of them is injured and the other gets a ban. Either we are going to promote someone or we are going to play wingless at some stage.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
If we loan Kulusevski - What are we going to do with the wings? Are we dumping the wings completely?
I mean we have Kulu Cuadrado and Bernardeschi BUT if we use Cuadrado at RW it means our RB will either be Danilo or MDS...
Of course we still not going to have a needed LW...
Is there any replacement lined up?
Also what happens if both get injured or one of them is injured and the other gets a ban. Either we are going to promote someone or we are going to play wingless at some stage.
If we keep Morata - he can play as LW

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
probably gonna go 3-5-2 or 4-3-1-2 for rest of season.

3-5-2 you play dybala and dusan. Cuadrado RWB and Sandro :inter:on LWB

4-3-1-2 you play dusan morata CF. with dybala behind them/ berna as sub

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Disappointing that he's gone from an exciting talent to looking like a semi-professional footballer within the space of like 1.5 seasons. That €35M investment looking real expensive now.

I do hope we dump Kean too especially for that rumored price. Let's not waste anymore money pls.
Shows that you can't buy every promising kid out there, more strict criteria are needed to pick up the right ones.

Of course it happens to be unlucky with some deals, stuff like injuries etc are impossible to avoid.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Shows that you can't buy every promising kid out there, more strict criteria are needed to pick up the right ones.

Of course it happens to be unlucky with some deals, stuff like injuries etc are impossible to avoid.
Yep, he flopped hard.

its easily to see he is mentally not up to task in attacking movements, at least no up to juventus, by a mile-.

Jul 2, 2006
Disappointing that he's gone from an exciting talent to looking like a semi-professional footballer within the space of like 1.5 seasons. That €35M investment looking real expensive now.

I do hope we dump Kean too especially for that rumored price. Let's not waste anymore money pls.
he was good last season. so was kean for psg. i highly doubt their talent dramatically decreased in months. it is more likely our coach does something wrong.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
he was good last season. so was kean for psg. i highly doubt their talent dramatically decreased in months. it is more likely our coach does something wrong.
Agree, He was good last season.
He started good than dropped but finished the season quite strong.

He is still young 21 y.o, on rather low wages and already played a very great season with Parma in his rookie season. He also our best option on the wing. We dont have any urgency to sell him. If some clubs like Spurs really want him, they really need to pay.

Remember Coman also not a success under Allegri before we sold him to Muenchen. Rest is history. It might Allegri way of play is not easily interpreted by young attacking player like him

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Hasn’t been able to adapt his game to play wide. Needs to play off the front man with his lack of pace and it’s hard to play that position at a big side with the inconsistency you get with a 21 y/o.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I like Kulu more than most, but won’t lose sleep if they dump him either, especially if it’s a sale. If both Morata and Kulu leave I’m sure they will bring someone else in, and they have enough cover internally with Berna, Ake and Soule. Even Kean is better on the wing imo.

Zeus

Jun 14, 2021
Wont be sad if he left but only sell him for more than 30 m , if he went on loan he will be back to us and we will be stuck with him

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Antonio #Conte is much less convinced than #Paratici for #Kulusevski. The transfer didn't initiate at the beginning of the mercato because Conte blocked the deal. It could be that the #Tottenham coach is now accepting the arrival of the Swedish player.

[Momblano - Juventibus via
momblano is full of shit as usual, Kulu chose Juve over Conte’s inter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)