Dejan Kulusevski (16 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Berna does a lot better for Italy.
This is actually false.... he is shit in both club and country, the only reason he plays for Italy being he can, and when i say "can" i mean he "cant" but is "open to" playing in different positions and coaches sometimes overlook a players ability to play just for the sake of having a player who wouldnt mind playing on each of the 11 positions on the football pitch, the "be quiet and just take it" sort of player.

- - - Updated - - -

International football is also often more open than club football, especially for Juve and how opponents face us up in Serie A. But I wouldn't get too carried away as he has 1 goal and 3 assists in 16 games for Sweden, so I don't think he's winning the Ballon d'Or any time soon. Let's also be honest, those Sweden players are not better than what he plays with at Juve, you'd take virtually none of them (I'd argue none) to improve our team, but their cohesion and belief is far better than what we have.
I would give away Bentancur and Bernardeschi, have my eyes blindfolded and just pick any two Swedish midfielders, and it would be a 10x upgrade over Benta and Berna. At this moment, Berna and Benta plays so bad, i could replace each of the two and you wouldnt notice a difference, and this is a scientifical fact.

Buy on AliExpress.com

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
This is actually false.... he is shit in both club and country, the only reason he plays for Italy being he can, and when i say "can" i mean he "cant" but is "open to" playing in different positions and coaches sometimes overlook a players ability to play just for the sake of having a player who wouldnt mind playing on each of the 11 positions on the football pitch, the "be quiet and just take it" sort of player.

- - - Updated - - -

I would give away Bentancur and Bernardeschi, have my eyes blindfolded and just pick any two Swedish midfielders, and it would be a 10x upgrade over Benta and Berna. At this moment, Berna and Benta plays so bad, i could replace each of the two and you wouldnt notice a difference, and this is a scientifical fact.
If you put all MF players in serie a, entire MF in the 20 squad, and randomly assign to any team, I'll say there's at least 50% that Juve can get a better MF

sacron

May 16, 2010
With all the constant hate Kulu is getting in here, I think its only fair to praise him for the first half. It clearly that it suits him better when the team is more deep and he got some space to work with.

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
TFG. C’mon man, to have any value at this club, you have to be clinical. You don’t create enough, you’re slow, and every so often you get a chance to finish... you have to score when given the opportunity.

- - - Updated - - -

With all the constant hate Kulu is getting in here, I think its only fair to praise him for the first half. It clearly that it suits him better when the team is more deep and he got some space to work with.
For sure

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
if it wasn't enough we had 1 shit winger in berna, now we added another 1 that we can't get rid or recoup the 40m spent on him.

spent 40m on him, but not 22m on halaand. fuck paratici and nedved

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He may end failing completely but I still would give him the benefit of the doubt. However, spent 40m on him so quickly while our MF sucks at this level is nonsense

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)