Dejan Kulusevski (29 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
In a world where you can throw a stone and hit 10 quick, technical wingers why did we go out of our way to find the one that's a throwback to the 90s?

Even when he gets past his man nobody cares because they simply turn around and catch up to him and have another stab at stopping him.
Mortadelli strikes again.

This guy is worst flop than berna.

Where are his fans now
40 mio for 4 months of playing decent fuck off already

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
the maddneing part is that he cost us 40m, but we refused to sign fucking haaland for 20m when he was ripping the CL apart and we were desperate for a quality striker cuz higgy was trash, and we let him stay in parma for rest of season. lmao

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
To be fair though the alternative we all wanted at the time was Eriksen and he almost died this summer so I guess Kulusevski is ahead in that comparison
200.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Paratici should be shot
Too kind. He should be stabbed repeatedly, until he pays back all the money he owes the club in fraudulent wheeling and dealing.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to start calling him Killer Kulu, because a part of me slowly dies whenever he steps onto the pitch.

Kulushitski.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
200.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Too kind. He should be stabbed repeatedly, until he pays back all the money he owes the club in fraudulent wheeling and dealing.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to start calling him Killer Kulu, because a part of me slowly dies whenever he steps onto the pitch.

Kulushitski.
Juveshitski. The whole team is shit mate.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
there is no aspect of this guy's play that makes me think he is a top serie a level player. at best he is a midtable level, but in reality he is bottom level or serie b level.

there is nothing in his game that makes him useful. no pace, no dribbling, no vision, no physical prowess. nothing.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Even D'Aversa know how to use his full abilities. He only need to come from 2nd line and have runners in front of him to decoy defender
If the defender mark the runners he will shoot, if the defender decide to chase and stop him he will pass to the runners as easy as that

And who is Parma runner ? fuckin Gervinho, no one has the workrate of Gervinho bar Chiesa in our squad. But too bad Chiesa is not a #9

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
After Nedved we can get anyone. I'm sure he'd sell him to us but the price would be nuts.
cragnotti sold nedved to us. lotito only sold licht to agnelli (on his last year of his contract, and 10m was a lot of money back then), and loaned caceres (played like 37 minutes for them for the first half of that season).

i have zero expectations about any lazio player.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
cragnotti sold nedved to us. lotito only sold licht to agnelli (on his last year of his contract, and 10m was a lot of money back then), and loaned caceres (played like 37 minutes for them for the first half of that season).

i have zero expectations about any lazio player.
You're right. But I don't think 10mln was much back then, I think majority were even surprised.

I get what you're saying, though. Pity if true because he'd be a perfect fit at this point. Having him and Locatelli would be quite great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)