Dejan Kulusevski (22 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Kulsrvksi is a usless turd of a player. Just a younger berna.

Nothing he does is exciting. Such a predictable and easy to read player.

Everytime he gets the ball I know that he will.make wrong decision.

50 million wasted on this player. But yeah ronaldo was the problem guys

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
He may end failing completely but I still would give him the benefit of the doubt. However, spent 40m on him so quickly while our MF sucks at this level is nonsense
While i agree that he should get the benefit of doubt - but this needs to be his last chance.
If he doesn't perform until winter break, he needs to be sold or loaned out to frosinone. We can't keep another Berna level player that performs like absolute garbage and still stays in the team for years for no whatever reason. I think the same thing about Bentancur, who also had the "benefit of doubt" and "young" as excuses.

But bench him and only use him as a sub after being up 3-0. Because right now we are in no position to experiment with "maybe they turn good" players.
We will be in relegation zone after three games, an absolute embaressment.

When we had Pirlo/Vidal/Pogba/Marchisio in the midfield we were able to allow have a trash player like Rincon, Estigarribia or Pereyra right there - it worked because they were still carried by our other sheer quality. But now Kulu has McKennie and Rabiot as support, while on the flanks the huge talent and quality from De Sciglio and Pellegrini is destroying our opponent...

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
One of our positives, also not easy being an attacking player when your coach decides to play full catenaccio as well.

Also, please stop mentioning his price tag. He was part of a bigger money laundering scheme with Atalanta. See the price tag for Muratore who we sold to them.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
While i agree that he should get the benefit of doubt - but this needs to be his last chance.
If he doesn't perform until winter break, he needs to be sold or loaned out to frosinone. We can't keep another Berna level player that performs like absolute garbage and still stays in the team for years for no whatever reason. I think the same thing about Bentancur, who also had the "benefit of doubt" and "young" as excuses.

But bench him and only use him as a sub after being up 3-0. Because right now we are in no position to experiment with "maybe they turn good" players.
We will be in relegation zone after three games, an absolute embaressment.

When we had Pirlo/Vidal/Pogba/Marchisio in the midfield we were able to allow have a trash player like Rincon, Estigarribia or Pereyra right there - it worked because they were still carried by our other sheer quality. But now Kulu has McKennie and Rabiot as support, while on the flanks the huge talent and quality from De Sciglio and Pellegrini is destroying our opponent...
Agree about inconsistency. Most of our players are quite technical so if you see a youtube short video they all may turn out to looks quite good. Main problem for me is that there are no professional enough but mainly, they aren't "champions" as Chiello said yesterday. I've mentioned Arsenal a lot but we are like them, most of Arsenal Players looks pretty good in a Youtube but they are chronical losers without a bit of grinta in their body. Sadly we are the same.

Going back to Kulu, I'll give him the entire season but I'm 100% agree with you, Juventus needs to cut its losses in some point and start over before is too late. It would be better to be shit for 2 more seasons in a rebuilding process that stay at this Milan level

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Ex England coach Sven-Goran Eriksson speaking to @ItaFootPod:

"Someone told me yesterday that Allegri thinks Kulusevski can't read the game good enough. I don't know what that meant but obviously the coach sees something that makes him not trust him 100%.”

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ex England coach Sven-Goran Eriksson speaking to @ItaFootPod:

"Someone told me yesterday that Allegri thinks Kulusevski can't read the game good enough. I don't know what that meant but obviously the coach sees something that makes him not trust him 100%.”
I don't know what it means either. Probably just code for "he's too young" or some dumb Italian shiiiiiiiit.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Kulu is great IMO but he needs time. He is very young and has difficulties in his game so obviously he is not ready to start at Juventus but he is a good sub.
As for the future I think we should loan him to a good team something like sell with option to repurchase at a good rate. Atalanta could really improve someone like him.

As for now - He needs to be quicker and use his other foot - If he does that he will be at another level compared to what he is today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)