Dejan Kulusevski (12 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
The thing is that in their respective nationl teams, the players have, i think, much more freedom in their movement and their play so they do tend to play better for their NT than their respective teams. Kulu had a great game tonight, but he started the game and wasnt introduced in the 78th minute where he wouldnt have had so much time to express himself. Also, the players around him know how to play football and are not wasteful and can actually move with and without the ball so that also helps.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, you just know that instead of Claesson if it was any of our midfield players they would have either miscontrolled the ball or completely missed the goal with the shot if they had taken it.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The thing is that in their respective nationl teams, the players have, i think, much more freedom in their movement and their play so they do tend to play better for their NT than their respective teams. Kulu had a great game tonight, but he started the game and wasnt introduced in the 78th minute where he wouldnt have had so much time to express himself. Also, the players around him know how to play football and are not wasteful and can actually move with and without the ball so that also helps.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, you just know that instead of Claesson if it was any of our midfield players they would have either miscontrolled the ball or completely missed the goal with the shot if they had taken it.
International football is also often more open than club football, especially for Juve and how opponents face us up in Serie A. But I wouldn't get too carried away as he has 1 goal and 3 assists in 16 games for Sweden, so I don't think he's winning the Ballon d'Or any time soon. Let's also be honest, those Sweden players are not better than what he plays with at Juve, you'd take virtually none of them (I'd argue none) to improve our team, but their cohesion and belief is far better than what we have.

What brings players down and skews negative perception more is playing in a struggling team, which Sweden are not. If this was a winning Juve team he could play with a bit more freedom, he'd have a few more goals and assists to his name and more people would forgive the erratic performances of a young player.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
The key with kulu is consistent game time in a consistent role. He isn't shit, he is more than capable. He has suffered under this shitshow at juve since he arrived, very much like others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)