Dejan Kulusevski (3 Viewers)

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
It's annoying how he always tries to take the ball to his left foot, even when he's in a great spot to shoot or cross with his right. Ironically, I remember one time at the end of the game he cut in from the left and crossed with his right, I was like wtf bro, so you do know how to use the other foot. I think he just wants to cut in endlessly whatever side he's on
And it was a good cross actually.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
That's why I wouldn't give up on this guy yet. He is very young and inexpirienced but he has some qualities. He needs a proper coach to improve.
Agreed. Talent is there and hes still veeery young, he can come around with proper guidance. He still needs to figure out his best position imo

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This guy started off so well, but like many others has taken a nose dive in performances.

Not sure what to make of him anymore to be honest. I sarcastically said last summer he was Bernie 2.0. Does so well until the end product. Hope he turns it up a couple notches.

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
weird? no. morata is weird.

kulu is a bad player. a combination of the laziness of his balkan background, and his non combative swedish background

avoid balkan and brazilian players
Yeah, god forbid we end up with another Ibrahimovic on our heads.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This guy started off so well, but like many others has taken a nose dive in performances.

Not sure what to make of him anymore to be honest. I sarcastically said last summer he was Bernie 2.0. Does so well until the end product. Hope he turns it up a couple notches.
90% of the time playing out of position. He's definitely got more than anything bernadeschi has ever shown in his pathetic hippie career.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He's playing like a wanker because he makes wrong decisions on the pitch, not because he's being played more centrally than on the RW.

A proper player should be able to play multiple positions at a decent level imo. At this point we can't really afford him a custom made role and sacrifice other players for him, he's not impactful enough for that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)