Dejan Kulusevski (47 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I'm waiting to see him under a new coach before starting with this doom and gloom. Progressively worse during this season, but the talent is clearly there, the decision making and the touch isn't as of yet (so many good moves he ruins with heavy touches).
talent:

shimmy left. shimmy right. make wrong decision

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Did anyone watch the Sweden game overnight? If yes how did he play in a 442 on the right?

Henry was interesting..lippi was coach at the start...saw Henry as centre forward but when lotti came in he only saw him as a right or left winger. Henry himself said he was a winger at the time. Lotti admits these days that he got it wrong..however I think Henry liked the space in the EPL. From memory I remember Henry stating he was asked to defend as a winger at times and didn't like it. Anyway..all media reports of course. Think we did ok with del piero and trezeguet lol.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
created one good opportunity but couldnt finish it with a good shot. nothing besides that. But cmon this guy is 20 years old and is really showing some great skills, how can some of you already write him off.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I don't know ..but Berna and Benta took us a 3 years to finally reach a final player performance conclusion, both are not up to the level

so why Kulu , Mckinne Aurthur not follow the same path ...waiting at least 2 years ...

Why we write off the new comers but Berna took us 3 - 4 years to finally say , he is useless ...

Deligt was struggling until the last months of the last season ....why ....

tenor.gif

OblongRectangularIndianjackal-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
He is heavy because we always bulk up our players in the first season. Look at Berna - he was nimble and light when he was signed - now he's a tank. Not sure if it's the right thing to do, but it is the way.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I've played in a new position in every game ( :lol: ) and it's been very useful, but I feel I'm very close to where I want to be. Only that last thing is missing.

It was a completely new thing, in the teams I played in before I had a lot more of the ball, now I have to adapt more to the players I play with. It has been a completely new thing for me and it will probably take some time.

It went well, it's not the easiest thing in the world to join Juventus at 20 years old and play as many games as I did. I'm struggling, but I think both me and the team are doing our best.

It is clear that this is not the atmosphere we want to be in. Some days are harder than others, but that's where the champions show themselves. That's where you have to train harder and not settle for less. Everyone needs to look in the mirror and do better.

It's disappointing...absolutely. We are Juventus and we want to win the championship every year, we went through a difficult period. We have to start playing better, we have to show a much better game than we showed, then we will look at the results.

[Kulusevski]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)