Dejan Kulusevski (77 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
He is still inexperienced. Missed an oportunity to make 2 good assists. And he is not literally thr only one who lacks the football inteligence to make the right decisions. Literally, that has been our porblem for a very, very long time, we have a team of runners with no brains.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The optimist in me tries to remember the level Bruno Fernandes was at in Udinese and Sampdoria and hope for a steady improvement from Kulusevski to reach today's Bruno in 3-4 years.

Anyone remember how good/bad Bruno was in Serie A?

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
The optimist in me tries to remember the level Bruno Fernandes was at in Udinese and Sampdoria and hope for a steady improvement from Kulusevski to reach today's Bruno in 3-4 years.

Anyone remember how good/bad Bruno was in Serie A?
A normal player in Serie A. Good for his age but not a phenomenon. He wasn't seen as the biggest midfield talent at Sampdoria at the time.

He really grew past the expectations.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
idk Grealish is great but I'm a bit skeptical these day of midfielders who aren't Serie A proven/ experienced

Maybe its ok in other circumstances but I feel we have immediate needs. we need someone who can hit the ground running rather than spend the first 6 months adapting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)