Dejan Kulusevski (11 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I'll definitely be patient with him but this signing once again exposes our recruitment process.

We paid €35M for a player who's not good enough yet to make instant impact at Juventus forcing us to settle for a squad player like Mckennie to improve our midfield.

Once again proves why Paratici is so out of his depth when it comes to squad planning. He's good at identifying talents but still clueless to put together a competitive squad.

It's not a surprise we look so unbalanced and heavily rely on a few players to win games.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Kulusevski is so out of form that when he came on I stopped believing in a goal and instead thought of penalties.

He is too raw to be the kind of player we throw anywhere and expect to perform. Needs to be protected as they say, reduce his role in the team while he learns. Injuries really forced the situation.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Kulusevski is so out of form that when he came on I stopped believing in a goal and instead thought of penalties.

He is too raw to be the kind of player we throw anywhere and expect to perform. Needs to be protected as they say, reduce his role in the team while he learns. Injuries really forced the situation.
its not that he learns or is young, but lets keep in mind that he is played completely out of position. RW at Parma he could do wonders, centrally he is limited. Yesterday when he had some space on the right he actually created something (Morata missed a good chance), he just has to play there.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he can't use his right foot. how many times have we seen him use it here? zero i think. he gets into so many good positions but then can't cross the ball cuz he has no right foot.

how is it that in 2021 a player can be so limited. ok so the coaches are dumb and don't work this out for u, how much of a clueluess idiot is kulu that he himself doesn't try to improve it himself.

before you compare him with robben, robben got away with having one foot cuz he had incredible pace. kulu is slow

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think we got the twin brother of Kulusevski, Janker Kulusevski.

The one who played for Parma is having a Sabatical in Puerto Rico.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He can also use his other foot in Parma. Just wonder why he seems lack of confidence with his right foot here.

Last year he scored with a curler against Brescia. And he also can use his right in 1:51, 2:55, 3:53
jesus christ look at that face in the video. thats a face that no one can love.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)