Dejan Kulusevski (15 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
He’d be lucky to have the career Muller has had. Muller was also better at a similar age.
anyone would be lucky to have the career Muller has had, he's got 9 Bundesliga titles, 2 CLs, WC and a truckload of other trophies, being an integral part in all of those triumphs. never really the best player on the team, but always the part of the core.

I see a lot of him in Kulu, also a jack of all trades, tireless engine, works hard for the team and a good eye for goal, but Dejan is missing the Muller grinta and cuntiness (and I mean this in the best way possible), hopefully he can develop that competitive edge over time.

regarding the age thing, Muller came through Bayern youth academy while Kulu just got here, it takes time to adjust

james95

Sep 2, 2018
anyone would be lucky to have the career Muller has had, he's got 9 Bundesliga titles, 2 CLs, WC and a truckload of other trophies, being an integral part in all of those triumphs. I see a lot of him in Kulu, also a jack of all trades, tireless engine, works hard for the team and a good eye for goal, but Dejan is missing the Muller grinta and cuntiness (and I mean this in the best way possible), hopefully he can develop that competitive edge over time
He also lacks mullers natural in-game intelligence (one quality that stands out most for him imo). Muller always knows where to be and what kind of passes to make. His decision making on the pitch is always at least a 9/10...a skill that he seemingly always had. But I guess that can come with experience. Kulu also needs to work on his right foot. He’s way way too one-footed imo.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
If prime Cristiano is a 10/10, prime Dybala is an 7/1, and prime Bernardeschi is a 3/10, what is Kulusevski’s ceiling?

I want serious answers
Kulusevski ceiling is the great bernadeschi unfortunately he doesn't have any standout quality so he might have to play in many positions to find out his best position

Jun 16, 2020
CIES Football Observatory’s Top 20 most promising youngsters

1. Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund)

2. Alphonso Davies (Bayern Munich)

3. Erling Braut Haaland (Borussia Dortmund)

4. Sven Botman (LOSC Lille)

5. Vinicius Junior (Real Madrid)

6. Pedro Neto (Wolverhampton Wanderers)

7. Phil Foden (Manchester City)

8. Ferran Torres (Manchester City)

9. Dejan Kulusevski (Juventus)

10. Jonathan David (LOSC Lille)

11. Sergino Dest (FC Barcelona)

12. Max Aarons (Norwich City)

13. Illan Meslier (Leeds United)

14. Maxence Lacroix (VfL Wolfsburg)

15. Wesley Fofana (Leicester City)

16. Sebastian Walukiewicz (Cagliari)

17. Aurelien Tchouameni (AS Monaco)

18. Abner Vinicius (PA Paranaense)

19. Sandro Tonali (Milan)

20. Moise Kean (Paris Saint-Germain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)