Dejan Kulusevski (10 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Fake fanning still but from what I seen of him he's absolutely pointless to have as a wide player. The game evolved to make slow wingers redundant like 15 years ago. He's also insanely one footed so not only do you know what he's going to do but you know you'll have plenty of time to stop it when the time comes.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Fake fanning still but from what I seen of him he's absolutely pointless to have as a wide player. The game evolved to make slow wingers redundant like 15 years ago. He's also insanely one footed so not only do you know what he's going to do but you know you'll have plenty of time to stop it when the time comes.
Arjen robben but he doesn't have any standout skills like pace crossing ability

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Can’t say I’ve seen a player do so well to create space but do absolutely nothing with it so often then shit his pants in the box as often as kulu

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Really poor. My only hope is that the team is such a mess just now that a 20 year old is always going to struggle. Amongst a lot of slack play he did set up a couple of chances and one of our attackers really should have gambled on his well placed cross for the penalty call in the first half. He also looks far more comfortable on the left.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It's annoying how he always tries to take the ball to his left foot, even when he's in a great spot to shoot or cross with his right. Ironically, I remember one time at the end of the game he cut in from the left and crossed with his right, I was like wtf bro, so you do know how to use the other foot. I think he just wants to cut in endlessly whatever side he's on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)