Dejan Kulusevski (6 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i work from home. so more time.

i am optomist about other players. every time i look at kulu uggo face i want to throw up.

i never rated him. even when he joined i always said he isn't ready for this team.

Jun 16, 2020
why should i care about last year? tuzzers always say past doesn't matter. only what is happening RIGHT NOW.

and what i am seeing right now is a player who is very close to berna level
Well as you said “when he joined I always said he wasn’t ready” it basically means that you knew him before and you didn’t rated him back then.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
yes. i took one look at his uggo face. decided then and there this boy will fail.

also i watched him for parma. he was still awkward on ball.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
What an absolute fraud of a player. Excels at nothing noteworthy over the course of 90 mins. Atalanta really fucked us over with 30+m for him. Swedish Bernardeschi (if one wasn't enough already).

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Dude creted 3-4 good chances, the hell you here bitchin'
I really don't see how he warrants the hype around him. There's so many things that bug me this past season: 1. his positional sense, he's playing a hybrid #10 role now and trying to play between the lines but never goes deep without the ball. And when he gets the ball played, it takes often too long for him to control and he'll be pressured by the opposition defender. This has been noticeable the past few times and it isn't improving 2. on top of that he always take too long to release the ball. 3. He barely never has a plan with the ball, and if he has a plan he can't execute it properly due to his ball control.

The jury is still out of if he can become a proper RW perhaps but #10 and SS surely ain't it. I really don't see how a player with such a limited skill set can make it a top club. So many basics are missing, it's laughable

Oct 23, 2011
His first year here was always going to be tough. He needs to adapt to a new playing style and different expectations. He is not a striker, he is a winger and at Parma he used to have tons of space to roam, here he doesn't. Here, he plays with his back to the goal pretty much all the time and always has a defender in front of him and in his back. This is clearly not his strongest point. The kid is showing some glimpses of talent but needs to work on several aspects of his game. He needs to become stronger, more aggressive, and smarter on the ball. He has the talent but it's all about allowing him to flourish in the right environment, which we currently aren't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)