Dejan Kulusevski (16 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Not a striker, not a second striker, not a wingback... His first year in Juve so far has been filling holes and playing where is necessary, Pirlo should soon figure out where his place is and start using him on regular basis there...

The talent and potential is huge, yes, but I get the feeling that the most difficult thing for Dejan is to figure out what his job and duties are when he steps on the pitch, they are different each and every game, it's confusing and obviously not the way to help him develop his potential...
He should be our LM, but I doubt that we’ll see him there with Dybala still out.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Wasn't he played as a right winger at parma?? Problem may be that if the right is his preferred position...chiesa is the same.

Flanking him and chiesa on either side of the striker would be nice to experiment.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i work from home. so more time.

i am optomist about other players. every time i look at kulu uggo face i want to throw up.

i never rated him. even when he joined i always said he isn't ready for this team.

Jun 16, 2020
why should i care about last year? tuzzers always say past doesn't matter. only what is happening RIGHT NOW.

and what i am seeing right now is a player who is very close to berna level
Well as you said “when he joined I always said he wasn’t ready” it basically means that you knew him before and you didn’t rated him back then.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
yes. i took one look at his uggo face. decided then and there this boy will fail.

also i watched him for parma. he was still awkward on ball.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
What an absolute fraud of a player. Excels at nothing noteworthy over the course of 90 mins. Atalanta really fucked us over with 30+m for him. Swedish Bernardeschi (if one wasn't enough already).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 8)