Dejan Kulusevski (12 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
A 20 year old struggling in his first season at a big club, must mean he sucks... sure
a 20 year old struggling in a functional team is fine. rest of team is pulling their weight and can afford to let him make mistakes. like deligt last season.

a 20 year old who can't even perform basic passing is a team that is struggling and has a very real chance of misssing out on CL football next season is not acceptable.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He wasn't awkward and clumsy before he came to Juve?
You are right, but now he is so he better say bye bye.

This level of suckiness should not be permitted here.

Are you seeing him week in week out? he is the epitome of awkwardness and clumsiness, no joke.

At the very least buy someone who can bench him forever till he gets sold. We are losing our time with Kulu, and Pirlo is risking his job because of him and berna...and himself,

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
a 20 year old struggling in a functional team is fine. rest of team is pulling their weight and can afford to let him make mistakes. like deligt last season.

a 20 year old who can't even perform basic passing is a team that is struggling and has a very real chance of misssing out on CL football next season is not acceptable.
Huh? I don't get your point.

It's either he is a promising player or not. And you clearly don't believe that he is. Fair enough, we'll see,

But his form this season doesn't prove anything.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
He has the talent...the drive etc..who knows. But if people want him to go back to play for parma then there is another 10 plus players who can fuck off and go back to their previous clubs as well.

This team is completely fucked up...hot cold ok shit great...who the fuck knows what you are going to get from pirlo or this team.

Wouldn't mind seeing what kulu would do under an experienced manager.

As for now ill put kulu in the same boat as so many other players.

He is fucking 20 yrs old as well. You make out like he has played for years and underperformed.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
You are right, but now he is so he better say bye bye.

This level of suckiness should not be permitted here.

Are you seeing him week in week out? he is the epitome of awkwardness and clumsiness, no joke.

At the very least buy someone who can bench him forever till he gets sold. We are losing our time with Kulu, and Pirlo is risking his job because of him and berna...and himself,
Yeah, never mind. I get it. We just lost a CL knockout game so we need to scrap the whole team and start from scratch.

This is our way of venting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
we spent 40 million on a shitty back up player who doesn't know if he is a stiker or winger or midfielder.

40 million. 40 million that could have gotten us really good midfielders

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
we spent 40 million on a shitty back up player who doesn't know if he is a stiker or winger or midfielder.

40 million. 40 million that could have gotten us really good midfielders
Agreed 40m is half way there in getting a top notch midfielder.

I think you mean Pirlo doesn't know whether kulu is a midfielder winger or forward. Don't blame kulu for playing a role pirlo tells him to.

Pirlo is too busy drinking wine late at night trying to devise more tactics on a whiteboard at home. He has a 150 page playbook by his bedside and thinks the team can adapt and change every game.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah, never mind. I get it. We just lost a CL knockout game so we need to scrap the whole team and start from scratch.

This is our way of venting.
Not the whole team, im talking about Kulusevski specifically. And of course theres no secret that some of our mid are not juve material.

Thats the reality, is not venting because of venting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
new berna.

left footed. big winger. came from a big fee. from a former club known for raising talents. last name ends with letter i.

yeah he is new berna.
Literally.

In a year or so we will be wanting to kill him outright, just wait and see.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Not the whole team, im talking about Kulusevski specifically. And of course theres no secret that some of our mid are not juve material.

Thats the reality, is not venting because of venting.
So did his talent disappear or were you just wrong? Because a quick look at your posts in this thread shows that you thought he was a huge talent too.

It's okay to change your mind but this comes across as classic knee jerking. All of a sudden he's awkward and clumsy.

But hey, if half a season in a dysfunctional team for a 20 year old is enough to convince you he's a fraud, you do you.

In the end you may be right but idk, we say we want to give chances to young players but then discard them if they're not immediately world beaters.

- - - Updated - - -

ah yes. the arm chair generals making judgements.

but who are we to judge our scouts who signed dybala, pogba, de ligt, demiral, bentancur, bonucci, coman etc.

oh no don't trust the scouts who's entire job is to scout talents. no, trust hustini who watches 1 juve match a week. thats who we should trust with our scouting.
i think you are going to love kulu though. he played on right and centre for parma fine. and he's a fake leftie. meaning he can use his right foot, but chooses not too, kind of like dybala.

you are going to love his intensity and quick thinking in tight situations.

edit: and if it makes you feel any better. juve's record with buying young players (18-23) and using for first team is mostly successful.

players bought that were young and succeed: pogba, morata, bonucci (first time), dybala, de ligt, bentancur, lemina, coman, demiral

players brought in that failed: Rugani, Sturaro

and if you look at from the perspective of big fees for young players, our track record has been 100% success. dybala, de ligt, bentancur, demiral. have all proven themselves.

hope this helps take your worry off
what a goal.

new robben
he really is like Robben. maybe not as fast.

left foot lean in, cut inside, left foot shot then score.

he's even an ugly ass like robben @Jethro @Bayernstar @BayernFan
his problem is going to be finding consistency.

but thats the risk you take when you field youth. it takes time for them to become consistent players. even ronaldo this age wasn't the consistent monster winger he was a year later
how are they going to develop the mentality if they dont play.

when you made mistakes when yu were new at your work, were you fired right away?
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
So did his talent disappear or were you just wrong? Because a quick look at your posts in this thread shows that you thought he was a huge talent too.

It's okay to change your mind but this comes across as classic knee jerking. All of a sudden he's awkward and clumsy.

But hey, if half a season in a dysfunctional team for a 20 year old is enough to convince you he's a fraud, you do you.

In the end you may be right but idk, we say we want to give chances to young players but then discard them if they're not immediately world beaters.

- - - Updated - - -

tenor.gif
good catch, but you know people are alllowed to change their opinion lol

all jokes aside i have changed my opinion on him. i don't think he is good enough to be even a bench player here.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

yes you are right. i saw him at parma with his super driven performances and believed he was all thatr but after seeing him here i realized i was sooo wrong.
He is super limited and i really dont like his lack of drive or lack of ability i dont know. But he struggles way too much on simple things and thats never a good sign.

it seems he dismply doesnt have what is needed as an individual so we better replace him.

he is super weird

- - - Updated - - -

good catch, but you know people are alllowed to change their opinion lol

all jokes aside i have changed my opinion on him. i don't think he is good enough to be even a bench player here.
practically.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Take for example chiesa.... the guy is just a couple years older than Kulu, and he is no way a world beater... but you can see his innate drive, and he has real long periods of consistent performace.

But above all, you dont see him to struggle in basic things. He soemtimes makes things work because he has the drive to...even more than other seasoned players we have here... and he doesnt seem to struggle in his OWN game. He can sometimes be selfish and make bad decitions, but at least he knows his abilities and is aware of whats going on.

Kulu yeah he is younger, but the guy cant even play his own game. One thing is to be confused by the coach and all that... but tohter is to be totally losy 80% of the time and looking like an amateur. Is unnaceptable (in Juve)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)