Dejan Kulusevski (21 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
ok maybe he isn't total shit but his touch in the ball is appalling
I think it looks worse than it is because he likes to take one touch to bring it out onto his stride to run onto. It is a trick he used really well last season and has done a few times for us too.

Really nice performance just needs to be a bit tougher at times and track back if he loses the ball.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Can he play at the left of the attack? Kulu LW, Chiesa RW, Ronaldo & Morata CF.:tuttosport:
Nope, enough filling holes with Dejan, with Chiesa cementing his place Kulusevski should get a run of games where he can actually explode, an emergency right winger, left winger, right wingback, second striker and forward might look good on his resume and he did all that in his first 6 months here, but sooner or later he needs to be integrated in a role where he can make a difference...

That should happen very soon, I don't expect Ramsey to be fit for the whole month, his fitness is terrible and he is one training session away from 4-8 weeks on the sidelines...

But yeah, if he explodes at the left and play alongside Chiesa, Morata and Ronaldo then damn... :D

KirilovBG

Sep 5, 2018
The left wing looks toothless in attack even with Sandro, so it's worth a try. Yes, Ronaldo primarily playing there but he is no longer a winger but rather left CF and it's worth a try. Ramsey is backup player at his best, and I also expect that he will have fitness issues soon.

Jun 16, 2020
The left wing looks toothless in attack even with Sandro, so it's worth a try. Yes, Ronaldo primarily playing there but he is no longer a winger but rather left CF and it's worth a try. Ramsey is backup player at his best, and I also expect that he will have fitness issues soon.
I agree Pirlo should try it. Didn’t he already did btw at the start of the season? Anyway time to try it again

He was so good at Parma, seem many games back then. Always from the right side though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)