Dejan Kulusevski (19 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Do we really need genuine hate on the forums? I know I hurl a lot of invectives and insult members and staff sometimes, but I genuinely don't dislike any of you - I mean, how could I when I barely know some of you?

I love @GordoDeCentral because we clicked when we met, and a there were a couple of very interesting and friendly members who have visited Thailand (and I'm glad they took the time to see me).

Banter is fine, but we don't really need to be hostile towards each other. At the end of the day, we all want Juventus to win, and it takes a lot more energy to be negative and hate.
Stop being such a phaggot pussy bitch, bro.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm a friendly guy in person, and partially a cold indifferent selective emotionless opinionated person inside. I'll raise my voice if i have to, i'll argue when i want to. I just stopped insulting people based on what makes the most damage.

Yes, in december 11 years

Give me a lenght and width that you'd consider regular/big/huge and i'll tell you which it is. But probably yes.
Osman is a big guy too, so my suggestion is to be friendly as you claim you are, if you ever see him in person. And he's a hot heedful emotional indiscriminate open-minded person inside. He won't raise his voice. He'll beat you on the spot.
And his cock is most certainly bigger than yours. If you touch a nerve once more, he will pillage your village, take the ginger as his woman and hump her.
All I'm saying is be careful with him. You might be physically and mentally superior to many of the members here. But Osman is a different animal. He will find you and beat you with that powerlifting brand you used as a proof that you're not racist.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Osman is a big guy too, so my suggestion is to be friendly as you claim you are, if you ever see him in person. And he's a hot heedful emotional indiscriminate open-minded person inside. He won't raise his voice. He'll beat you on the spot.
And his cock is most certainly bigger than yours. If you touch a nerve once more, he will pillage your village, take the ginger as his woman and hump her.
All I'm saying is be careful with him. You might be physically and mentally superior to many of the members here. But Osman is a different animal. He will find you and beat you with that powerlifting brand you used as a proof that you're not racist.
Hey Alen, i tried to give you an honest reply. If you want to make a charade from it, thats your decision.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)