Dejan Kulusevski (13 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Damn, I was in Ohrid on Monday and Tuesday and I didn't see him.

And do you have a tattoo with a girl's name? Jana?
You were in Ohrid and you didnt contact me? Thats fucked up!!! Would have taken you to meet all the fans, of course with anti corona protocols :).
And yes, the tattoo says "Jana" its my daughters name but the "J" is "Jj", Juve's logo.
do u fuckfaces not worry about corona.

wow
We do, but as you can see we are not hugging, we are not close to eachother. I was actually very careful with that, although i have to say many people took pictures with him hugging him and what not and werent really being careful. Guess they were all Bernardeschi fans, and wanted to give the rona to Kulishevski so Berna could play.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
You were in Ohrid and you didnt contact me? Thats fucked up!!! Would have taken you to meet all the fans, of course with anti corona protocols :).
And yes, the tattoo says "Jana" its my daughters name but the "J" is "Jj", Juve's logo.

We do, but as you can see we are not hugging, we are not close to eachother. I was actually very careful with that, although i have to say many people took pictures with him hugging him and what not and werent really being careful. Guess they were all Bernardeschi fans, and wanted to give the rona to Kulishevski so Berna could play.
Really cool idea "JJ"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Awesome tatoo bro.

You see, haters? :J: is life :D

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
I saw his interview with the Juve channel when he signed. Seems like he got great confidence in his abilities, a tad of arrogance. We need players like that, strong-minded who know they're good and aren't afraid to express it. I only see that in CR and Costa (when he's fit). That mindset is what gives me hope he won't be another Deschi f.ex.

I look forward to Kulu's debut:tup:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
just wow, just look like strong he is, he looks like a complete package, should have at least 5 more assist, some horrible misses there. Cant believe how good he looked this season.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The only post-serie B players who were 20 or younger and got at least 900 minutes in a Juve jersey are:
De Ligt in 2019/20 (20 years old) regular starter
Pogba in 2012/13 (19 yo) got more than 2000 minutes, and already a regular starter at 20 in 2013/14
Bentancur in 2017/18 (20 yo) played a little more than 900 minutes
Sorensen in 2010/11 (18-19 years old) got some 1220 minutes.

Coman at 18 (642 minutes) and Kean at 19 (663 minutes) came close, but we sold them right away.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
The only post-serie B players who were 20 or younger and got at least 900 minutes in a Juve jersey are:
De Ligt in 2019/20 (20 years old) regular starter
Pogba in 2012/13 (19 yo) got more than 2000 minutes, and already a regular starter at 20 in 2013/14
Bentancur in 2017/18 (20 yo) played a little more than 900 minutes
Sorensen in 2010/11 (18-19 years old) got some 1220 minutes.

Coman at 18 (642 minutes) and Kean at 19 (663 minutes) came close, but we sold them right away.
We should have never sold Conan and Kean.

Coman went on to be a star of great footballing and commercial value, while we are stuck with D Costa.

Kean’s career suffered by unecessary preasure playing beside mediocre teammates in Everton. If he was here guided under CR7, he will be the next Mbappe.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
What I still have doubts is his position. Not a fan of lefty players glued to the right touch line, with some excepcions. Berna was a traumatizing experience

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
What I still have doubts is his position. Not a fan of lefty players glued to the right touch line, with some excepcions. Berna was a traumatizing experience
I wonder if he has the workrate necessary to be converted into a box to box midfielder.

He would be amazing if he could play the Pogba role. Kulu was already one of the most creative players in Serie A last season, playing alongside duds.

But that would mean that we’d have to sign another winger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)