Dejan Kulusevski (51 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Only one kind for you, baby.

Great song, great band...but, need I remind you how excited you were over the Bernardeschi transfer that you told Mark you were going to be the one opening the thread? I recall that and ALL I'm saying is...albeit a great season Kulu is having, there are similarities so let's see how the boy does in our jersey...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Great song, great band...but, need I remind you how excited you were over the Bernardeschi transfer that you told Mark you were going to be the one opening the thread? I recall that and ALL I'm saying is...albeit a great season Kulu is having, there are similarities so let's see how the boy does in our jersey...

He's going to be 3 years younger than Bernardeschi when he gets here, and he is already far more physically imposing at this stage of his career than Bernardeschi could ever imagine

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He's going to be 3 years younger than Bernardeschi when he gets here, and he is already far more physically imposing at this stage of his career than Bernardeschi could ever imagine
Agreed, all of it. I'm quite excited, in fact, I was annoyed (you mentioned this earlier in a post) that he didn't come when we paid for him as he would have been an instant upgrade to the offense on that side.

But, it wouldn't be the first time we would be let down if he fails. We have been around long enough to see players hyped by all of us here only to get rail-roaded when they fail.

I'm optimistic, but guarded :p

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Agreed, all of it. I'm quite excited, in fact, I was annoyed (you mentioned this earlier in a post) that he didn't come when we paid for him as he would have been an instant upgrade to the offense on that side.

But, it wouldn't be the first time we would be let down if he fails. We have been around long enough to see players hyped by all of us here only to get rail-roaded when they fail.

I'm optimistic, but guarded :p
Yeah he definitely would've made an impact. Could have been a game changer in the CL and Coppa.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yeah he definitely would've made an impact. Could have been a game changer in the CL and Coppa.
Well, to my knowledge he is reliable physically...as in, he doesn't keep getting injured. Scoring regularly so you can basically show he already does more than both Bernie & Costa COMBINED.

He would certainly have been an upgrade.

- - - Updated - - -

10G8A

Catching Giovinco :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Has played 2867 mins...now we gotta worry about the Sandro Syndrome :lol:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Beyond his superior physical and technical attributes he also has one thing that Berna lacks...

Football intelligence. Berna is the king of the wrong decisions. Kulu (so far from this season anyway) seems to have a football intelligence beyond his years.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Dybala can play as striker, second striker, or inside forward.

Kulusevski can play as second striker, inside forward, right winger, attacking midfielder, or even b2b midfielder.

Kulu is more versatile, but right now Dybala is the better player.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Sorry but Dybala and Kulusevski have very little in common. Dybala is a much more technical player than Kulu. He has better vision and class.
Kulu is more physical and fast. To me he is more a trequartista but most of all a right winger. His best performances are on the wing.

Jun 16, 2020
I wonder if we can make him our own version of KDB? Even if he becomes half the player KDB is, we would have signed one hell of a player...
Id love to try him as midfielder. At times he plays as CM, but it’s only during specific moments during the game, when D’Aversa makes some tactical changes.

With the grinta he showed in the first half today; passing and afterwards directly running into the spaces, helping out, not playing to difficult but very effective he could be very interesting for our midfield.

People are rightfully afraid the he becomes the next Berna tho. It has nothing to do with Kulu, but more with the fact we get confronted with the mediocrity Berna is showing us every 3 days. It’s traumatizing.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Beyond his superior physical and technical attributes he also has one thing that Berna lacks...

Football intelligence. Berna is the king of the wrong decisions. Kulu (so far from this season anyway) seems to have a football intelligence beyond his years.
Yup right , because it's not like Berna lacks something , actually he is strong,tall,has good technique , good shot , but he always goes for the wrong option .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)