Dejan Kulusevski (42 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
#10 simply means taking DC/Berna spot. So sometimes he'll be in the middle but most of the time I'd expect him to play RWF to stretch the play and fall back to midfield while defending to make it 442.

What this news basically says is that he won't be used as mezzala (that remains to be seen yet IMO).

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Giovinco also had great numbers when on loan, but when he returned he didn't make an impact.

I'm not saying that this guy is gonna flop. It's just that next season will show if he's made for Juventus.
Nonsense, look at the age difference at least. It’s his first season ever and his mentality is similar to De Ligt’s no exaggeration. I am 90% certain he isn’t flopping, only injuries worry me

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
IMO main legit worry is how he does against settled defenses. Juve face 9 or 10 man defensive walls alot. His technique and creativity is high, but is more used to excelling with space in front of him.

Last edited:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
IMO main legit worry is how he does against settled defenses. Juve face 9 or 10 man defensive walls alot. His technique is creativity is high, but is more used to excelling with space in front of him.
That's the risk with signing any attacker from just about any other Serie A club and a fair point to make. I remember there were similar concerns with Dybala.

It seems we won't know for sure until he joins us. But his age, strength, technique, shot and creativity make him a risk worth taking. Plus a few of his goals have come from working through tight spaces eg against Verona recently which is a good sign.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
IMO main legit worry is how he does against settled defenses. Juve face 9 or 10 man defensive walls alot. His technique is creativity is high, but is more used to excelling with space in front of him.
The promising thing that I noticed about him is his close ball control. That should help. He seems to see a lot, picks out his target nicely too.

It's all talk at this point though. The very first time I saw him I was like "how clumsy this guy is". After watching him more I can see much more traits that make him a promising player.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
#10 simply means taking DC/Berna spot. So sometimes he'll be in the middle but most of the time I'd expect him to play RWF to stretch the play and fall back to midfield while defending to make it 442.

What this news basically says is that he won't be used as mezzala (that remains to be seen yet IMO).
10 means platini. that's the traditional number of trequartista. let's give sarri the benefit of the doubt and suppose that the press is wrong once again. kulu playing on the flanks would benefit him, dybala and cr, kulu playing as a 10 wouldn't benefit either of these 3.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Sure does play wide for a "number 10".

When he joined:
“One of the reasons I chose Juventus was the tactical aspect. I’ve studied Sarri’s approach carefully and I think I can do very well in his Juventus side.

“My favourite player is Eden Hazard, I watched all his games, so I think I can take the role he had in Sarri’s Chelsea.”
So basically the same as he plays for Parma, on the opposite wing.

Jun 16, 2020
10 means platini. that's the traditional number of trequartista. let's give sarri the benefit of the doubt and suppose that the press is wrong once again. kulu playing on the flanks would benefit him, dybala and cr, kulu playing as a 10 wouldn't benefit either of these 3.
I still hope that Sarri is going to use a 433 with 2 DM’s and a AM.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Sure does play wide for a "number 10".

When he joined:

So basically the same as he plays for Parma, on the opposite wing.
Most likely Kulu will have to fill the right/center side of the field and try to play link dybala and cuadrado, while the rest will support Cr. I hope he plays as an hybrid winger/mezzala, because i think theres is where his strenghts are.

Ronaldo and Dybala should continue doing what they are doing.

To not tweak much the formation, it would be better just to improve the midfield and let the trio of Dybala cr and kulu do their thing.

If Kulu´s numbers are mostly on the wing, i dont know if it would be wise to reinvent the well with him. Just let him do what Berna doesnt and thats it.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Im excited about him in our team - I think he is one hell of a player and wouldnt just be a good player at Juve but be one of the main stars.
His ability to dribble especially cutting in from the right to the center and then shoot is something that will worry many opponents.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)