Dejan Kulusevski (16 Viewers)

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Sarri will maximize his talents......by subbing him in for Matuidi around 89th minute to go all out for a draw at SPAL.
Watch Sarri bench his ass for Bernardeschi.
He's going to shine under Sarri
But then there’s the Sarri factor...ugh. Sorry kid, wrong place at the wrong time.
This season, Sarri has created a system for Ronaldo and Dybala to play together, something Allegri failed to achieve. They are both playing significantly better football than last season (Dybala especially).

Mertens exploded under Sarri
Hazard had his best ever season under Sarri
Insigne also played his best football for Sarri

You can mock him all you want, but he knows how to get the best out of his attacking players.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
This guy is increible, wha a goal damn. Anyone seen the whole match? How did he do? Because his goals is one thing, but how he makes the whole Parma play is another, he is always involved.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This season, Sarri has created a system for Ronaldo and Dybala to play together, something Allegri failed to achieve. They are both playing significantly better football than last season (Dybala especially).

You can mock him all you want, but he knows how to get the best out of his attacking players.
I wasn't mocking him.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011

Yes he can, at the cost of actually defending. So basically useless.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I firmly stand by my belief that this guy is Bernardeschi 2.0. I will gladly eat my own words and suck someones dick hard, if he proves me wrong. But watching this guy, and even watching his YT compilation videos he is completely the same as Berna. Bernardeschi had like 13 goals and 6 assists the season before he joined us, but he has like 0 goals and assists since joining us. (i know its not literally 0 goals and assists, but its close enough)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I firmly stand by my belief that this guy is Bernardeschi 2.0. I will gladly eat my own words and suck someones dick hard, if he proves me wrong. But watching this guy, and even watching his YT compilation videos he is completely the same as Berna. Bernardeschi had like 13 goals and 6 assists the season before he joined us, but he has like 0 goals and assists since joining us. (i know its not literally 0 goals and assists, but its close enough)
in his first season, berna scored 4 and assisted 6 in the league, and he only played like 8-900 minutes iirc. it was a truly great start for his juve career. he was decent last season too, and only went downhill this year.

anyway, kululsevski looks like someone with actual balls, something berna always lacked, even when he was playing well. i firmly believe he'll be a hit.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
What I like the most about him is his intelligent decision making and monster mentality for his age, comparing him to Berna is just the depression Sarri is causing us talking

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Please don't compare him to Bertha. Even at such a young age, Kulu understands when to involve his teammates. He's mature for his age, that's for sure. Sweden have a gem on their hands it seems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)