Dejan Kulusevski (48 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He caught my eye pretty early this season after Fabrizio Romano multiple times said some positive things about him. Honestly his first 6 months in Serie A have been pretty impressing. It’s always a bit risky though to trust so much in players who just start their career as the highest level. I know that in Atalanta’s Primavera he played a important role in winning the Scudetto. After the transfer the performances started to drop a bit - perhaps it was the pressure. As for yesterday, as said, I’ve seen 21 bad and out of form players, only Sepe had a good match. Kulusevski can become everything between a Bernardeschi or Ilicic. Hard to say.

I struggle to see him in attack for Juve. He's got that odd, clumsy way of moving that I don't like. He looks strong though, iron lungs as well. I'm kind of hoping he'd be able to replace Matuidi as LCM defensively while adding much more offensively. In attack I can see hims struggling vs compact defenses a lot. At Parma he can do it, here, I doubt it.

Jun 16, 2020
I struggle to see him in attack for Juve. He's got that odd, clumsy way of moving that I don't like. He looks strong though, iron lungs as well. I'm kind of hoping he'd be able to replace Matuidi as LCM defensively while adding much more offensively. In attack I can see hims struggling vs compact defenses a lot. At Parma he can do it, here, I doubt it.
I agree. Our game plan is not made for this Juventus - and not for Kulusevski. I like his work rate, vision and passing skills. Seems to have a nice shot and at times he finds creative solution. But when he dribbles he dribbles with the ball far away from his foot and usually long, physical players have a bad time in a passing game in thight spaces. Let’s hope he’ll add something to the team.

But nicest thing for me is that we’re signing young players. Sarri won’t stay forever.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He caught my eye pretty early this season after Fabrizio Romano multiple times said some positive things about him. Honestly his first 6 months in Serie A have been pretty impressing. It’s always a bit risky though to trust so much in players who just start their career as the highest level. I know that in Atalanta’s Primavera he played a important role in winning the Scudetto. After the transfer the performances started to drop a bit - perhaps it was the pressure. As for yesterday, as said, I’ve seen 21 bad and out of form players, only Sepe had a good match. Kulusevski can become everything between a Bernardeschi or Ilicic. Hard to say.

I honestly see so much Berna in him that I don't understand why we keep pushing for players like that (Pjaca is another example).

Hopefully he turns out better than what he's right now

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I honestly see so much Berna in him that I don't understand why we keep pushing for players like that (Pjaca is another example).

Hopefully he turns out better than what he's right now
It's easy to compare them, both left footed, move around in a similar way. Berna has a nice playing style IMO but he lacks good decision making, hold on to the ball for to long often, get the final pass wrong, finishing not goos enought many times. Yesterday he had a good game.

More of a mentality problem IMO if Kulusevski is better in his decisions and has better mentality he can become great, even if he reminds some of Berna in playing style.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)