Dejan Kulusevski (13 Viewers)

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Tottenham to move for Kulusevski
18 hours ago 17:15

Tottenham are weighing up an approach for Juventus' Dejan Kulusevski in January, according to the Mirror.
Director of football Fabio Paratici is keen on engineering a reunion for his former charge in Turin, having been instrumental in his initial move to Juve.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He’s been shit this season so far, the last season showed very little and I hoped that this season he’ll improve, but the opposite.. they guy is lost on the pitch I’ve lost any hope thet he ‘ll be reliable for Juve..
Still 21, we have to give him a chance here as he has unique charateristics, but probably is just out of form. Also he is our only vice Dybala, its not like he is blocking someone else. Lets see how he plays in the next games. Its strange to me though that Max sees him as a central player, he shined at Parma but as RW, did he have any good game for us when played centrally?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i didn't watch the match so i can't comment on the whole performance. he might have played a terrible match overall. that said, there were 2 things that i particularly liked in the highlights: the smart pass by locatelli (i think he even shouted at dybala and urged him to shoot, i don't think either rabiot or bentancur would have picked the same solution) before that vintage dybala shot for the opening goal, and kulu's instinctively great reaction to that free ball inside the opposition penalty area before our winning goal. both were encouraging, more of these pls from both kulu and locatelli.

kulu is green af but the potential is clearly there. he was good in managing those tight spaces in the penalty area for parma too.

Jun 16, 2020
Quick reminder that it was only his second match this season where he had enough time to make something happen. Against Napoli he had a good game imo, I missed parts of yesterday’s game but at least he got the assist. In others games he had 6, 8, 11, 20 and 30 minutes or so. Not a lot at all.

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
Quick reminder that it was only his second match this season where he had enough time to make something happen. Against Napoli he had a good game imo, I missed parts of yesterday’s game but at least he got the assist. In others games he had 6, 8, 11, 20 and 30 minutes or so. Not a lot at all.
That's the problem. Besides his assist, everything he touched was absolutely terrible.
Lost basically every ball, misplaced passes, slowed down our attack and didn't get into good positions.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
he looks so slow....
Yap thats his downside along with not being able to use a different foot.
With the right guidance he can be a really great player though.
It will take time but I think we should loan him to a team like Sassuolo or Atalanta to speed up the process.

- - - Updated - - -

He's making Berna look like an awesome deal
Actually Berna is just performing better. Had a great game and amazing assist even if he could had a better final product.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)