Dejan Kulusevski (14 Viewers)

Mar 3, 2014
Yeah he stunk yesterday. His terrible link up play is the reason we couldn’t counter in the last 30 mins.

Bernardeschi completed 81% of passes, received 7 progressive passes, 70% pass receiving %, 24 carries and 2 progressive carries. 3 key passes and 3 progressive passes

Kulusevski = 66% pass completion, received 2 progressive passes, 40% pass receiving %, 4 carries and 0 progressive, 1 key pass and 0 progressive passes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Damn you guys really are obsessed with Kulusevski. Man came in during a period where we parked the bus and was playing 11 man defense with and Chelsea smothering us and you guys expect some master offense?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Damn you guys really are obsessed with Kulusevski. Man came in during a period where we parked the bus and was playing 11 man defense with and Chelsea smothering us and you guys expect some master offense?
some decent passing would have done the job. we won and the fighting spirit was awesome to experience, but i wouldn't let the positive result mask some bad performances. mckennie was dogshit, rabiot's attitude is still infuriating, and kulu also should have done better with the ball. he also lost his man moments after he stepped on the pitch.

regardless of this match, forza kulu. he's still green, and he needs guidance. he was coached by pirlo, let's give him some time.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
i ain't expecting master offense at this stage, but i expect him to not lose every fucking ball and do something useful for the time he's on that pitch
What do you mean? He was alone up front with Moise against 6 Chelsea players with the rest of our team in our own penalty box refusing to move up at all. Him and Moise had the most unthankful job out there.

Mar 3, 2014
The thing is: part of the reason we were pinned was because of Kulusevski. Our midfields and defenders played several balls up to Kulusevski that could have been transitioned into a counter. Similar passes that Bernardeschi or Chiesa turned into counters. But Kulusevski managed to receive only 40% of the passes meant for him. And he only completed 67% of the passes that he made. Bernardeschi’s were 70 and 80% respectively. The inability of Kulu to turn those passes into counters meant that Kean was isolated and Chelsea just kept recycling possession. Compare this to when it was Bernardeschi and Chiesa which were a counter threat at all times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Kulu struggles when he plays with his back to the goal, too high up front. He's not quick and agile enough to turn around with the ball and he pretty much always stands still when receiving the ball, he's an easy target that way.

He's awkward as fuck with his technique but he does well enough when he's facing the goal. That's why I wouldn't play him up front, he's better of as a winger in 4231/442.

Berna on the other hand is capable of receiving a ball while in movement, so he can get away with man marking pressure, if you know what I mean.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Kulu struggles when he plays with his back to the goal, too high up front. He's not quick and agile enough to turn around with the ball and he pretty much always stands still when receiving the ball, he's an easy target that way.

He's awkward as fuck with his technique but he does well enough when he's facing the goal. That's why I wouldn't play him up front, he's better of as a winger in 4231/442.

Berna on the other hand is capable of receiving a ball while in movement, so he can get away with man marking pressure, if you know what I mean.
Agree. He had a very good season at parma, and he was consistently played in a consistent role. He doesn't get that here. And the position he showed most promise in he has to compete with chiesa or cuadrado.

Fine between selling or keeping. We need some depth but 40 or 50m can be useful for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)