Death (3 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I wonder which one of us here will die first.
I'm among the oldest 10% here, I smoke like a chimney, I sleep 4-5 hours a day. I do sports though, but I still stand good chances to win this.
Make a poll, make a poll!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm among the oldest 10% here, I smoke like a chimney, I sleep 4-5 hours a day. I do sports though, but I still stand good chances to win this.
Usually those who say something like that live 90 years and those who try to be careful die of a heart attack at the age of 60.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Both my Grandfather died of strokes, but the smoked like troopers, I'm too afraid to find out if its a skip a generation hereditry thingy.

Rough estimate - 78 :tup:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
That would suck so much, the whole forum would enter a depression never to recover from.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Usually those who say something like that live 90 years and those who try to be careful die of a heart attack at the age of 60.
60 is good. I'll sign right now if i'm given 60. My kids will be in their 30's and they will be able to take care of themselves even without me.
I fear some illness, a stroke or a heart attack in my 40s :scared:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm asking you to argue what's wrong with it.
Mocking peoples religion.

What's wrong if I say the same for Muhammad?

60 is good. I'll sign right now if i'm given 60. My kids will be in their 30's and they will be able to take care of themselves even without me.
I fear some illness, a stroke or a heart attack in my 40s :scared:
I wanted to type 50 but I could bother edit it. :p Head up, if you're scared enough stop doing it lol.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
:lol:

I don't care, I say it's wrong to bash any religion on a forum. I don't know why you got all excited about it.
I did? Okay then. I thought I was the one who cursed god and you brought it up. Apparently now I'm the excited one.

So it's wrong but you refuse to say why. That's very convincing.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I did? Okay then. I thought I was the one who cursed god and you brought it up. Apparently now I'm the excited one.

So it's wrong but you refuse to say why. That's very convincing.
I did but you're the one who kept coming with why, why...I guess you really wanted to argue about the existence god yet again.

I said why it's wrong. Dude, you said that god is an asshole. You didn't say he doesn't exist, I wouldn't even bother quoting you but you said this. Just how the fuck can that be normal...

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I did but you're the one who kept coming with why, why...I guess you really wanted to argue about the existence god yet again.

I said why it's wrong. Dude, you said that god is an asshole. You didn't say he doesn't exist, I wouldn't even bother quoting you but you said this. Just how the fuck can that be normal...
I don't follow your train of thought in the slightest, I'm afraid.

Can what be normal?

(I implied god didn't exist when I said Batman's feelings wouldn't be hurt either if I were to insult him. Because he too is imaginary.)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Well for what it's worth I think the word is much more appropriate here. I think I might call Hitler an asshole too, but this guy killed every organism on the planet except for Noah's goddamn zoo, so I can't think of a more fitting candidate for the label tbh.
Is it really so?
Really, do the religious people think that every death is God's choice and God's wish?

I doubt they do.

Because if they do there will be no logic in blaming Hitler or the Zionists or anyone else for all the murders. Those people were gonna be murdered anyway because God wished so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)