Dear Capello............ (1 Viewer)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I totally agree with Zlatan here.

Yes, the coach has made some poor decisions, tactically and with strange substitutions, but LOOK AT THE PLAYERS!!

The first eleven are nearly all old (thuram, nedved etc) or rubbish (camo, zebina) - add to that ibrahimovic behaving like a prick most of the time and you are struggling really! The bench is totally uninspiring and consists mostly of has beens or have nots!

The only MAJOR problem I have with capello is playing Mutu on the right wing. That is unforgiveable

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Bardock said:
Hadn't Emerson already signed with us before we got Capello?
I know the Emerson transfer saga was a long one, but can't remember if we got him before Capello.
Oh, my bad.
So is only one thing, one half thing.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Tom said:

Yes, the coach has made some poor decisions, tactically and with strange substitutions, but LOOK AT THE PLAYERS!!

The first eleven are nearly all old (thuram, nedved etc) or rubbish (camo, zebina) - add to that ibrahimovic behaving like a prick most of the time and you are struggling really! The bench is totally uninspiring and consists mostly of has beens or have nots!

The only MAJOR problem I have with capello is playing Mutu on the right wing. That is unforgiveable
and how would explain that costacurta, the 40 years old midfielder, is so fit?? I tell you our players are not fit from physical point of view. and this is due to capellos training way´s..

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
costacurta has kept himself fit because he cares about his football and wants to go on playing. Its nothing to do with the coaches' training methods when you get to that age. Oh and he's a defender iirc

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
and what about the dead balls?I don't think Capello's training methods include corners or fouls.We have many tall players and we hardly score from dead balls.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Elnur_E65 said:
Ok, so we played 2 poor games... why bash the coach because of two poor games?
Elnur, have you WATCHED all the games this season ??

We have played rather shitty the whole season, and have a real horshoe up our ass, with the luck we've had

with the talent we have, we should be able to beat the Treviso's, Reggina's , Ascoli's, and Messina's of Serie A...but when we come up against a team with some talent, and plays attacking football, we are in trouble

we were never in the games against Munich (first one), Milan (first one), and Arsenal. If it wasnt for a gift from the Bremen keeper, we wouldnt be in this round of the CL

did you watch either Bremen game ??(I know they werent on ESPN)

I did, and I saw an inferior team dominate us. Again, luck was on our side

it wont be when we play Arsenal in the return leg

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Tom said:

i have to agree here, and when he have the arguement about squad depth you realise how badly we missed a tacchinardi who would ave come on and grabbed the midfield by the scruff of the neck,the decision not tobid for casanno and let him go to real is looking increasingly foolish as zalayeta is not juve quality(not that he ever gets a chance) and we cannot realistically expect him to come on 3-4 games a season and score in such an important match.

mutu is wasted on the wing he is a support striker who is wasted in midfield.

and if you have a team with 2 deep lying holding central midfielders then you either need to go 3 at the back(not against arse they would kill us down the channels) or set up a trident attack and try and free up the other midfielder so you have to give the opposition defense a problem. if capello wants to play 4-4-2 then he is gonna have to sacrifice paddy or puma and get in a creative player

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Bozi.78 said:
i have to agree here, and when he have the arguement about squad depth you realise how badly we missed a tacchinardi who would ave come on and grabbed the midfield by the scruff of the neck,the decision not tobid for casanno and let him go to real is looking increasingly foolish as zalayeta is not juve quality(not that he ever gets a chance) and we cannot realistically expect him to come on 3-4 games a season and score in such an important match.

mutu is wasted on the wing he is a support striker who is wasted in midfield.

and if you have a team with 2 deep lying holding central midfielders then you either need to go 3 at the back(not against arse they would kill us down the channels) or set up a trident attack and try and free up the other midfielder so you have to give the opposition defense a problem. if capello wants to play 4-4-2 then he is gonna have to sacrifice paddy or puma and get in a creative player
This is exactly what I do when I play Winning Eleven. Paddy is getting lots bench time:D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
paddy and puma together would be great ina 3-5-2 or 4-3-3 but ina 4-4-2 we just end up playing too narrow and with no creativity,by the way i would do the same but i normally play national teams against my mate

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Bozi.78 said:
paddy and puma together would be great ina 3-5-2 or 4-3-3 but ina 4-4-2 we just end up playing too narrow and with no creativity,by the way i would do the same but i normally play national teams against my mate
I tried out Netherlands Classic yesterday, they were great!! I really loved them. Their default formation is really wierd. it is something like 4-6 LOL. some kind of total football shit.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Rami said:
I tried out Netherlands Classic yesterday, they were great!! I really loved them. Their default formation is really wierd. it is something like 4-6 LOL. some kind of total football shit.
the trick is to unlock the classic teams and all their players then put them into their natonal teams,so italy can have buffon or zoff in goals...... france have henry,platini,trez,cantona........brazil have zico,pele,ronaldo,socrates(andstill a shit defense)......and do on try it out

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Bozi.78 said:
the trick is to unlock the classic teams and all their players then put them into their natonal teams,so italy can have buffon or zoff in goals...... france have henry,platini,trez,cantona........brazil have zico,pele,ronaldo,socrates(andstill a shit defense)......and do on try it out
I unlocked all except for Brazil.

But I wouldn't add them to the current squads, its a bit unfair imo, and I am pretty sure that people I play with won't like it one bit.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Rami said:
I unlocked all except for Brazil.

But I wouldn't add them to the current squads, its a bit unfair imo, and I am pretty sure that people I play with won't like it one bit.
when you play them you give them the iother, me and my mate play 20 minute matches,he takes argentina with maradonna,kempez,batigol,pasarella,ayala,samuel.....i go brazil with pele,zico,tostao,socrates,cafu,ronaldo,puma.....man its excellent i used to go italy but their forwards are not rated as highly as they should be but they are amazing in defence and france with platini,papin with henry and trez are superb

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
I would own both of you in Winning 11.....8-0 ....10 min game....with any friggin team....real betis for that matter...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)