Dear Capello............ (2 Viewers)

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Moggi D'Messiah said:
..............Leave!!

This is my first post after last nights game against Arsenal, and i tell you what, That capello is a mug! He still insists on playing a negative game. He needs to move with the times and be much more offensive. I witnessed such a awful performance by our boys that i was seriously considering leaving early. There was NO desire, NO drive, NO heart Nothing to suggest were the best team in Italy........
There was no Del Piero :( :cry:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Moggi D'Messiah said:
Capello has great players at his disposal but the so called ''Best manager'' aint got a clue how to use them. We aint played a good match at all this year. Ive got a few of our games recorded, ideal for those nights which i cant sleep.

Thanks Fabio you have created a cure for insomnia.

TBH, I dont think we have as good a team as people think, especially on the bench.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Who's defending him?

All I said is that we dont have as good a team as people think, especially when squad depth is concerned.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Zlatan said:
Who's defending him?

All I said is that we dont have as good a team as people think, especially when squad depth is concerned.
most people said that our squad depth is our strongest point

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Zlatan said:
Who's defending him?

emmmm... sorry...

I wasnt talking about you, I was talking about Elnur.

:D

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Maresca said:
most people said that our squad depth is our strongest point

Not even close!! look at our bench, the only line where we are strong is in the goalkeepers department..

Our Defence? We have 2 central defenders, if one gets injured we are toast

Our Midfield: We have Camoranesi and Nedved... no one replace them,, Mutu is been played there but he is not a midfielder.
In the central Mid line, none can replace Emerson... and Blasi and Giannicheda arent good enough to play in big matches.

Our Forward line, Ok, we have good second strikes... but Trez has no replacement.

In other words, our Bench is full of wingers....

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Espectro said:
Not even close!! look at our bench, the only line where we are strong is in the goalkeepers department..

Our Defence? We have 2 central defenders, if one gets injured we are toast

Our Midfield: We have Camoranesi and Nedved... no one replace them,, Mutu is been played there but he is not a midfielder.
In the central Mid line, none can replace Emerson... and Blasi and Giannicheda arent good enough to play in big matches.

Our Forward line, Ok, we have good second strikes... but Trez has no replacement.

In othere words, our Bnech is full of wingers....

What do you mean? We only have one winger on the bench, Olivera, who I dont think has played a single minute this season.

All the others are full backs.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Originally Posted by Zlatan

What do you mean? We only have one winger on the bench, Olivera, who I dont think has played a single minute this season.

All the others are full backs.
Ups sorry, I meant fullbacks :oops:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
people, we do not have a squad depth problem. our problem is our coach and the fitness of our players... no of our players can play fast for more than 10 minutes.

I have a very interssting example for you:
Trapatoni was the coach of Stutgart in germany at the begin of the season. nobody liked him at the club (players).. they all said that the training methods are strange and that they are not fit.. and then there was a fitness test for the german NT. the results of the stutgart players were the worst. I would not doubt that capello is using the same methods.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
I have to say two things in favor of Cap:
-Bring Emerson
-Give chances to Zlatan(the Zlatan of the season 04/05, of course:D)

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
Hadn't Emerson already signed with us before we got Capello?
I know the Emerson transfer saga was a long one, but can't remember if we got him before Capello.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)