Dear Capello............ (1 Viewer)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
..............Leave!!

This is my first post after last nights game against Arsenal, and i tell you what, That capello is a mug! He still insists on playing a negative game. He needs to move with the times and be much more offensive. I witnessed such a awful performance by our boys that i was seriously considering leaving early. There was NO desire, NO drive, NO heart Nothing to suggest were the best team in Italy. We're seriously mugging yourselves right off. I really cant wait to bring in a new manager. The only highlight of the evening for me was a photo i took of Moggi, and his autogragh he gave me. We were a complete joke. Ageing team. Bring in the youngsters before it gets too late. Ive never felt so humiliated.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    Stephan said:
    and did moggi look happy on your picture or sad? :tongue:

post the pic

I'll send the photo of the Moggster 2moro cos i used my friends digital camera. Moggi was giving a interview with Sky Italia. I asked him who hes looking to buy for a laugh, but he joked and laughed in my face. LOL Funny Fucker! I just laughed back cos hes got such a funny face.

@ Stephan Moggi had his poker face on! :D

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    Get rid of Capello and his boring, negative, inneffective football!

We need big changes with more italians with some passion and youth. Our team is ageing and on a downwards slope, no effective subs.
    We have so many talented youngsters who we just loan out and ruin. Arsenal have proved that by keeping their young players and letting them gradually force their way into the team they can have a passionate and talented team with great team spirit!

We need pace and youth. Bring back Palladino and role on Marchionni!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    I really don't get it. The club is having a great season, and just one loss AWAY makes so many people ask Capello to leave?

My message to y'all: GET REAL! Do you think it's easy to manage a football team? You think it's easy to win all the time?

Fabio deserves a lot of credit for what he has done.

Damn... people love to complain!

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    Elnur_E65 said:
    I really don't get it. The club is having a great season, and just one loss AWAY makes so many people ask Capello to leave?

My message to y'all: GET REAL! Do you think it's easy to manage a football team? You think it's easy to win all the time?

Fabio deserves a lot of credit for what he has done.

Damn... people love to complain!
    its not even the result, ITS THE WAY WE PLAY IN CL, we played poorly against bremen as well, got a lucky way through and lost also AWAY!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Oh ok, so that's why we are on top of Seria A with a record breaking season and alive in the Champions League, right? Because we played two good games, right?

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Elnur_E65 said:
    Ok, so we played 2 poor games... why bash the coach because of two poor games?
    Actually we played three good games, both the Inter games and the Roma game in Olimpio, all the others were shots of luck.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    although capello's refusal to accept we were comprehensively outplayed annoys me, and his substitution of chiellini for Mutu was it was laughable...

looking at the players we have, they are all (well nearly all) slow, ageing, bereft of creativity etc so its not as if its easy to get them to perform. The board's transfer strategy needs seriously looking at, though I suppose this is also down to capello

lets hope the mourinho/chelsea "fall out" continues and we land him in the summer!

OP
    Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #20
    Capello has great players at his disposal but the so called ''Best manager'' aint got a clue how to use them. We aint played a good match at all this year. Ive got a few of our games recorded, ideal for those nights which i cant sleep.

Thanks Fabio you have created a cure for insomnia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)