Davids on his way???? (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
there's nothing to worry about...

Juve officaly said that he's not on the market and wont be. he WILL play with juve next season :)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Yes, probably :down:

I would have preffered if we sold him now. Can you imagine if he goes to Roma next year on a free transfer :eek:. Moggi cant let that happen :fero:

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Should Chelsea make a higher bid then Moggi should accept it !! or else i don't wanna think about it. Sensi can't fool us can he ?? :(

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Moggi said he would have sold him to Chelski a month ago, because then he would have time to find someone to replace him. But wath about Appiah? Isnt he supposed to do just that? To replace Edgar?

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
yeah i think Appiah is quiet a good replacement for davids that's why i am saying that if a high bid for him arrives we should sell him before it's too late.

bahraini

May 20, 2003
i don't he will go as long as lippi will stay with juve..
he really likes him , and as i remember
i read once , that he put condition to the club
if they want to renew his contract
not to sell davids , trez , Dp..

kharbana

Jul 7, 2003
++ [ originally posted by The_G_O_A_T ] ++
Yes, probably :down:

I would have preffered if we sold him now. Can you imagine if he goes to Roma next year on a free transfer :eek:. Moggi cant let that happen :fero:
NOOOOO....i think Moggi will not let that happen for love of God i prefer he go to any country if he not stay more with us....but no in Roma ...ufff

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i want davids to stay at least one more season. we dont whether Appiah and Maresca can cut it in in europe at the top level.

i think he will stay, but if Chelsea offer a lot more cash, we would be stupid not to accept as he is 30 years of age.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)