Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
they say a local radio station in Italy/Milan has said that later
today Inter will go public about their new signing and they think
it is Davids...

so lets C what happends...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
wherever davids goes,i hope he does well.after all.he has done so much for juve and it is only right for such a great player and icon to end his career with a bang.

Alex

May 1, 2004
With a new coach and a shit load of sucking up would it be out of the question to bring Davids the Great back to Juve?

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
first of all i don't think he will want to come back to juve. don't forget it was in past season when he stated that he didn't want to be in our squad.
second i don't think that moggi will offer him higher sallary that he had.
and third nothing yest is clear and i'm still hoping that edgar will stay in barca.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Latest rumours, Davids stays at Barca or goes to Madrid. Madrid's involvement looks logical as they lacked Makelele on their midfield this season.

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
HERE IS THE LATEST RUMOUR :)

DAVIDS HAS PREMIERSHIP OFFER

Edgar Davids has rejected the chance to stay with Barcelona after receiving 'a great offer' from an unnamed English club.

The Dutch international midfielder joined Barca during the January transfer window last term from Juventus and proved a revelation at Camp Nou.

He was instrumental in the Catalan outfit's renaissance in the second half of the season which ultimately saw them claim second spot in La Primera.

It was widely expected that the 31-year-old former Ajax and Milan star would choose to extend his stay with Barca, but agent Robert Geerling confirmed negotiations between the two sides had broken down.

"There is no agreement with Barcelona," Geerling stated.

"The offer did not interest him and no other meeting is planned."

Davids is reported to be chasing a four-year contract, while Barca were only prepared to offer him a two-year deal - leaving the door open for other suitors.

Internazionale were rumoured to be keen on the feisty midfielder, but it now appears England could be his next destination.

"We have a great offer from England," Geerling added, although he refused to expand on the identity of the club involved.

Unsurprisingly, the Spanish press are suggesting Chelsea could well be the club in question, although with the player available on a free transfer he would be an attractive proposition to a number of sides.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
why do i have the feeling that liverpool are preparing him as their first signing for the next manager?:groan:
actually that wouldn't surprise me at all... But most likely that club is chelsea, Davids wants Abramovich's money...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)