Davids joining Inter!!!! (2 Viewers)

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
he had bad relationship with Juventus management ..and Torina is struggling in Serie B....
Actually it was just Lippi who forced him out of town.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Is it just me or do some of you guys think Inter are prioritising Davids because they've lost to us in the race for Emerson? I'm praying that Edgar doesn't go to Inter, but if that's the situation I wouldn't be too bothered.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
why would Lippi wanna do that? All the contract difficulties were hardly his concer... :confused:
Don't know, but Lippi said in some interview about month ago that "he should have handled the Davids-case differently". He basically said in that interview that his and Edgar's relationship was not the healthiest one. Well, not the first time Lippi forces a player out of his squad, Paulo Sousa anyone?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by venom ] ++

Don't know, but Lippi said in some interview about month ago that "he should have handled the Davids-case differently". He basically said in that interview that his and Edgar's relationship was not the healthiest one. Well, not the first time Lippi forces a player out of his squad, Paulo Sousa anyone?
*cough* Roberto Baggio *cough*.

.... Maresca...?
(I know Lippi is not the coach anymore, but Lippi's relationship with Maresca wasn't the best either).

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by venom ] ++

afaik Lippi was forced by Moggi to let Edgar out of the starting eleven, till he renew his contract. imo what Lippi wanted to say is, he should have stick to Davids more, even against Moggi.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++

afaik Lippi was forced by Moggi to let Edgar out of the starting eleven, till he renew his contract. imo what Lippi wanted to say is, he should have stick to Davids more, even against Moggi.
Actually i have read some place that he is threatning Trez with a season on the bench if he doesnt go to the team that bids most for him. I think it is exactly the right thing of Moggi to do.

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

Actually i have read some place that he is threatning Trez with a season on the bench if he doesnt go to the team that bids most for him. I think it is exactly the right thing of Moggi to do.
If you dont want any intelligent player to join Juve in the future...

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
For us this is good, as he would have been more dangerous other places. Hope that this means that Barca sign Xabi Alonso.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++
For us this is good, as he would have been more dangerous other places.
:LOL: Inter is just sooooo bad... And they are changing their coach again... Suprise, suprise!! :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve100% ] ++
Davids-Inter, lunedì l'annuncio

Dopo l’incontro tra Gabriele Oriali e Edgar Davids, avvenuto nei giorni scorsi a Montecarlo, il centrocampista olandese ha scelto l’Inter come sua destinazione futura.

L’annuncio ufficiale del primo acquisto nerazzurro per la prossima stagione dovrebbe essere dato lunedì. Per rispetto del Barcellona, Davids avrebbe chiesto ai dirigenti nerazzurri di dare l’annuncio al termine del campionato spagnolo che domenica vive la sua ultima giornata.

there should be an announcement of Davids joing Inter by Monday.
Can some1 Translate this Plz ! i don't know Italian :cheesy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)