Davids joining Inter!!!! (4 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
If Davids' loan contract at Barca stated that they have the option to buy him at the end of the loan period, why in blue hell would they waive that option, after the difference he's made to their season from the day he stepped off the plane!?

monma

Apr 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
If Davids' loan contract at Barca stated that they have the option to buy him at the end of the loan period, why in blue hell would they waive that option, after the difference he's made to their season from the day he stepped off the plane!?
Barcelona doesn't have the option of buy him, because as you know he is a free agent...

The contract is until the June 30th, but the deal is if Barcelona offers the exactly amount of money than any other offer, Davids will stay at Barca...

The problem is that Inter is offering him 3'8 million, and this is even more than what is getting Ronaldinho... Is impossible that Barcelona offers this to the player, because there is an economic way to go, because we are in ruin...

My only hope is that Davids prefers stay at Barca getting less money, but this is almost impossible...

If Davids leave, we sure are going to buy Ballack, but this player will cost more money and doesn't have the same characteristics than Davids...

Please Davids, stay at Barcelona!!!

Saluton, Monma

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
1. where does this leave emre? with davids joining, he isnt a pure DM, he does need someone else beside him to stay back and hold the fort as such.

2. Why do people still rate Veron? he hasnt played well for 3 seasons now. i hope he does join inter.

3. davids will be over 30 next season, once again, inter look for quick fixes.

4. every player who joins inter seems to lose form, and get injured.

if this means juve gets emerson 100%, i'm all for it. i'm just hoping that maybe we could get emre off inter:D not that we really need him, but he is just a fav of mine.

May 17, 2003
I hope so...I would hate Moggi even more if i ever see Davids play in Italy again(not for Juve ofcourse)...
I know its not his fault if he does come back to Italy...But i will still fvkin blame it on him, and hate him even more...stupid bast*rd

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
it's just weird, it's almost a done deal between davids and barca and now it's inter. I highly doubt this.
everuthing seems to be so unreal now, milan bought stam, roma are signing Mexes and Gila and inter are buying great players for reasonable price, while we're standing still and watching the show, but that's allright, we already have Zebina, he'll save us for sure...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Whenever a player joins Inter rather than a club like Juve, Barca, or Arsenal, you know he's all about money.

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Whenever a player joins Inter rather than a club like Juve, Barca, or Arsenal, you know he's all about money.
I would join them too,not because of money but cuz of list of players that play there: Adriano,Stankovic,Zanetti,Recoba and maybe Veron. It would be interesting in any case....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)