Davids in Inter (3 Viewers)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Fvck Davids, that's all I'm saying...

But no Emre will have to leave Inter, I hope that we would sign him cheaply... And Arif, C.Zanetti will play along Davids, Davids needs a destroyer to play well...

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 20, 2002
the story is already unleased. what davids did/spoke in last few months was just intended to make inter raise their offer. luckily moggi recognized his character well, we'd neither need nor miss him

i dun appreciate such player in terms of personal character, like zidane

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
:LOL:
that would be simply great!
I just thought, why I shouldn't do that? I am so angry about that move, if I had the chance to do it, I would jump.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by BFC82 ] ++

Yes but Inter is not Real Madrid. Inter has a very balanced squad, while Real Madrid were looking to sell jerseys rather than winning trophies.

are you high ?

youre right about one thing though - Inter is not Real Madrid.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by BFC82 ] ++

Yes but Inter is not Real Madrid. Inter has a very balanced squad, while Real Madrid were looking to sell jerseys rather than winning trophies.
riiiight. real have won 9 titles since 2000, including 2 champions league titles and 2 championships. they missed the target with becks' purchase, but i doubt it didnt paid off. so yes, inter anre not real madrid. far from it.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++
btw, alvaro recoba is in the transfer list, we can get him cheaply dont u think?
why? why dont we get c. zanetti as well. instead of emerson.

i feel shitty saying this but this just might be inter's year. they cant go on like that forever. there's a saying in lithuania, once a year you can shoot even with a stick.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Moved to misc soccer.. can't believe no other moderator hasn't even seen this thread yet you lazy bastards :D

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Please tell me if you ever do it! maybe you can contact Jimmy Jump and ask him how to beat the security, etc.
Sure, he can also tell me how to jump into the goal, without breaking anything. Have you ever visited his homepage?? Its very funny!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
look whos talking :D

j/k....

no, im not kidding, you cant ban me :D
I can actually but thats a different story ;)

I wouldn't ban anyone so damn handsome :D

OP
safdav

safdav

Mar 8, 2004
  • Thread Starter #59
    I think Alvaro Recoba can't come to Juve,because Moggi said that Juve's middlefield is OK and we want to get defenders.I think he is thrue.Juve must improve its defence.And what about Davids in inter.I think he cant play in Inter.Sach players as Davids must play in Juve or in Barca.:cheesy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)