Davids in Inter (1 Viewer)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
:wallbang: I thought he had a sort of renaissance at Barcelona. Now it will be more interesting to watch Juve - Inter :D

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
how old is davids?

inter have a good midfield. but that doesnt mean that they will win every game they play. look at real madrid.
Yes but Inter is not Real Madrid. Inter has a very balanced squad, while Real Madrid were looking to sell jerseys rather than winning trophies.

OP
safdav

safdav

Mar 8, 2004
  • Thread Starter #28
    I knew that Davids must go to Chelsea.IMO such players like Davids must play in Juve.His stile is same that Juve's stile.And I hope Davids can't play in Inter.:rolleyes:

OP
    safdav

safdav

Mar 8, 2004
  • Thread Starter #29
    I thing Davids should stay in Barca,because there are many Holland footballers.:( .Finnaly he got his game in Barca.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
    yeah. your right.

inter now must sell some mid players like zanneti, kily etc. theyre not needed.

Yes we do need to trim the squad. I believe we have gotten all the players we needed, now its time to let go of players we don't need.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by BFC82 ] ++

Yes but Inter is not Real Madrid. Inter has a very balanced squad, while Real Madrid were looking to sell jerseys rather than winning trophies.
    but they sell jerseys AND win trophies. what do you do? waste talent?

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

but they sell jerseys AND win trophies. what do you do? waste talent?
    Oh yes, how many did they win last year? Im not comparing Real Madrid and Inter here, only their transfer strategies.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    Yeah, because Inter also spend so much money like Real :rolleyes:
    Nearly all your transfers were free-agents, and Veron, Cambiasso are IMO not good players, and Inter got them, because noone other did.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    This is the worst mistake Edgar did in his Life... Inter will destroy him .. hehe !
    I Would Like davids to know that Juve will be backKkKk !

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    Davids simply showed that he is greedy and only signed for Inter because of the money. Why would he come back to Italy? He won there everything and was Champion twice. I really thought he wants to go to England, to get a new challange and to expire something new, but now?

I was a bit angry on Moggi, because he let Davids go, but now I really understand him.

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
    Lacki
    thats just what players say to make it sound good

when a player is over 30 then 9out of 10 times its always wages and the length of the contract that determine where he goes

Davids showed his greed when he refused our new contract policy it was obvious he would screw up

Now Inter is perfect for him look what happend to Almeyda in Inter.....

Inter will destroy him faster
    then Greeks destroyed the Beauty of Football

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)