Davide Lanzafame (2 Viewers)

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Juventus young gun Davide Lanzafame insists that he will be joining Palermo this summer and is looking forward to the challenge.

The gifted marksman had been expected to move to Sicily as part of the deal that will see Amauri arrive at Juve.

However, there were reports that he was unwilling to relocate to the Stadio Renzo Barbera as he hoped for a move to West Ham – a suggestion that Lanzafame vehemently refutes.

“I’m 99.9 per cent a Palermo player and I’m only not saying 100 per cent due to superstition,” he roared.

“I want to deny the lies that have been written that say that I have cold feet about moving to the Rosanero.

“The truth is quite the contrary and I will clarify a lot of things when I am there. I have a Sicilian father and feel Sicilian, so I am very proud that I will be able to wear the Palermo shirt.

“I don’t like talking about myself too much and I want the fans to judge me on the way I play.

“I know Federico Balzaretti and Antonio Nocerino, who I have spoken to lots during the Toulon Tournament, and I can’t wait to get started with next season.

Source: Football Italia, Channel 4

Buy on AliExpress.com

alban_ks

TOTUUS TUUSS
Apr 29, 2008
Did Juve really sell this player to Palermo, because in Juve official statement only Nocerino and 15mln euro have gone to Palermo for Amauro deal, and nowhere there was Lanzafame mentioned. I hope they did not sell him, it would be better to send on loan somewhere else in Italy or England.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
it will be a whole differnt operation seeing as Lanzafame was with the U21 team and he couldn't come for the medical and signing the contract. once the Olympics are over he will come and sign

alban_ks

TOTUUS TUUSS
Apr 29, 2008
Juve have announced officially that Davide Lanzafame has returned to the club form loan spell at Bari, and will be in Ranieri's disposal for the next season. With this news, Juve make all clear that Lanzafame was not sold to Palermo.

Juventino_NJ

Sep 16, 2006
It is also on Juventus.com. He has returned, but I am sure they will loan him out.

Sebastian Giovinco back at Juventus
A busy end of June at Juventus in transfer market terms: another three deals were completed today, all concerning young talents raised in the Club's youth sector - Giovinco, Lanzafame and Mirante.

The most important item of news, the one all the Bianconeri fans wanted to hear, is that Sebastian Giovinco is again 100% a Juventus player. Indeed the Club exercised the option they had to buy back the whole ownership of the player, and Empoli were therefore unable to exercise their rights to buy the young talent in full. Thus Giovinco will be at Manager Ranieri's disposal for the 2008/09 season.

Juventus did the same with Bari for Davide Lanzafame. They exercised their option, so the Puglia club couldn't get full ownership of the striker. Therefore Lanzafame, one of the best players in Serie B last year, comes back to Juventus.

And finally, Antonio Mirante; Sampdoria exercised their option rights on the Campania-born goalkeeper, who will stay at the Club another year, Sampdoria having full ownership with a participation agreement.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No, they dont say that at all. He just officially got back from the loan NOW. He is back in our books again, and we now can decide where to loan him or half sell him to.

It will be Palermo. Either way, at the least it must be a Serie A club.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Official : Lanza join Palermo .

It's like a Co-ownership deal , but Palermo has the right to buy his full contract by the end of the season !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)