Davide Lanzafame (4 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He did have moments where he was showing promise (in his previous games), i reckon his still got something to give, an off day, quite a lot of the players infact need continuity and consistency.

Mar 9, 2006
He did have moments where he was showing promise (in his previous games), i reckon his still got something to give, an off day, quite a lot of the players infact need continuity and consistency.
Anyway, how can u exchange Lanzafame ( who is naturally striker) with Giovinco, who is playmaker, trequartista, and arleady was tested as LM and was good enough.....i wonder why journalists don't ask this question to Marotta or Del Neri

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Juventino[RUS];2695034 said:
Anyway, how can u exchange Lanzafame ( who is naturally striker) with Giovinco, who is playmaker, trequartista, and arleady was tested as LM and was good enough.....i wonder why journalists don't ask this question to Marotta or Del Neri
Journalists asking good questions? WHAT!? They don't know anything else but questions like "how does it feel" and "what are your thoughts about the game".

cublinks

Apr 8, 2008
his shots are the worst ive ever seen. when amauri starts playing, i expect quag to fill the left wing position, not lanza! cos IMO lanza is the most under performed player in the squad...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)