DAVIDE CHIUMIENTO homepage (1 Viewer)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
This might sounds a bit silly, but what the heck :angel: ... where does our primavera play their matches? Which stadium, picth? Where they train, because I cannot imagine them play in Delle Alpi? :undecide:

OP
Antonio

Antonio

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #124
    ++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
    he was smiling.....he hugged davide, whispered summink into his ears, and patting his back. it was gr8 to see that :thumb:
    He told him: "Be relaxed! Dont worry!! Just play". :)

OP
    Antonio

Antonio

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #125
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
    This might sounds a bit silly, but what the heck :angel: ... where does our primavera play their matches? Which stadium, picth? Where they train, because I cannot imagine them play in Delle Alpi? :undecide:
    We're creating something like Ajax. Close to our Stadium, we're building a little stadium for the Primavera.. Right now they play in a little stadium, not in Delle Alpi, no no..

OP
    Antonio

Antonio

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #126
    Anyway ADP got injured badly yesterday against Depor. Miccoli got injured too. Treze is still injured. Zalayeta is injured and on loan. Olivera is in Madrid. So Chiumi will play a lot in the last games of the seasons. He'll play for sure against Milan, so you all will be able to see him.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Where do u get pics of the primavera players? Juventus.com?

btw what's the red writing emblazoned on his chest?

OP
    Antonio

Antonio

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #129
    Yup, that's Boudianski. Very very good player, ImO. But he looks only phisically like Nedved. He looks more like Sousa than Pavel. Good player, i hope he'll make it to the first team.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Antonio ] ++
    Miccoli got injured
    Are you sure?? I didn't hear about it.

I'm a bit worried about involving Chiumiento in too many hard games. It's too much pressure for him, and he won't play his best beacuse of that pressure. He is not what we realy need now.
    What we need is a good Di Vaio, and he is the key player for Juve in the rest of the season. Chiumiento can contribute but he will not save Juve. Good luck to him anyway.

OP
    Antonio

Antonio

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #132
    I'm sure. Miccoli is out for sunday. We only have Di Vaio as a striker. So....... Chiumi is in for sure!

OP
    Antonio

Antonio

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #134
    Only for Lippi, yeah. Anyway both Di Vaio and Nedved are tired. Chiumi NEEDS to enter in the rotation because of a lack of strikers. It's already happened vs Ancona and Depor, it will happen again in the future. Remember next week we have the final of Coppa Italia too. You want Di Vaio and Nedved to play 3 games in 7 days? 90' each game?

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    yeah you right, even though Di Vaio did nothing last night except standing in an offside position :wallbang:

Chiumiento will definitely get a chance in the next few games, but do you realy believe he can transtale his talent to a good performance on the field?

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    how about palladino, antonio....? do u think he mite have a chance to play, given the injuries prob that we have....? btw, is he good....?

i saw chiumiento against depor, he was lively. but i seriously think that he needs to bulk-up a bit. he looked soo skinny and small on the pitch with the likes of tristan, valeron, andrade :p

incomplex

Mar 2, 2004
    let say that Chiumiento did help us
    and suddenly become the hottest property in world football
    the expectation will be enormous..
    lets hope he will not be burden by this kind of pressure
    he will have to face it but not now

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
    I want to see him against Milan no question. Everyone says that when a youngster comes through its good to not rush things and take it slow, true but not if your Del Piero or Ronaldo. When these guys were young they played first team football. DP was sometimes subbed and tried in Midfield but the talent that he had made his age just a number.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)