DAVIDE CHIUMIENTO homepage (19 Viewers)

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
He will be our next star. He will only be Davide cause there is only one Del Piero just like there is only one Davide. Each player has thier own style and if Davides is like the young DP then I cant wait to see him:cool:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Wow how lucky is he to be able to train with the first team. Imagine getting subbed on for Alex Del Piero :eek:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
Wow how lucky is he to be able to train with the first team. Imagine getting subbed on for Alex Del Piero :eek:
I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot more subs between DP and Davide in about 3 years. the only difference is that DP's facial expresion won't be the same as the one in Ancona's game.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
They are similar, yet totally different
There is only one Del Piero, and there is also only one Chiumento

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
They are similar, yet totally different
There is only one Del Piero, and there is also only one Chiumento
that...and, most likely, only one of them is gonna be on the field at a time.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by slack ] ++

Not really. The Roy Hodgson era had a generation of excellent players ... Ciriaco Sforza was hailed as the finest attacking midfielder in Europe then by Cryuff. Don't forget Stephane Chapuisat in the 97 Dortmund team which upset us 3-1 to win the European Cup. Kubilay Turkyilmaz (sp?) is another. Of the current, Kompany's supposed to be the next big thing. Davide looks set to join that list if he progresses as expected.
and there is also Frei from Nice. he's quite a good striker

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I hope the best for Davide!!! WE need players like him in this difficult times :)

And keep the good work antonio!!! This is awesome. i mean.. to ahve the webmaster of davide in the forums..

really cool mate!!. :thumb:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
What they're trying to say is, Del Piero doesn't feel threatened by Chiu at the moment, so he can smile and hug the guy, but some get the feeling that he won't be so friendly towards him when Chiumento takes DP's place in the first team :p

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Well we'll see what happens, won't we? There have been several "new Del Piero's" and we still have the old one. Rigoni, Guzman, Mutu (never even joined), Miccoli, Chiumento.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Well we'll see what happens, won't we? There have been several "new Del Piero's" and we still have the old one. Rigoni, Guzman, Mutu (never even joined), Miccoli, Chiumento.
probably the wisest post in this thread yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)