David Villa (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
mark77 said:
There's a more realistic one I heard the other day, straight swap Zalayeta/Caracciolo.

Please discuss :pint:
I'd definitly go for this one. Caracciolo has always been overlooked and never got a proper chance with Palermo. He could turn big.

I've been wishing to get rid of Zalayeta for years, I lost hope...:smoke:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Give credit where it is due...NO other player would have stayed but Zala chose to remain at Juve despite his lack of 1st team opportunities...and he has also scored some crucial goals and never complained for more playing time...he is one of the better 4th strikers in world football and I think would be an asset to any team he goes to...he stayed with us even Serie B!!! I say +rep to Zala and keep up the good work

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
ahmedz said:
Give credit where it is due...NO other player would have stayed but Zala chose to remain at Juve despite his lack of 1st team opportunities...and he has also scored some crucial goals and never complained for more playing time...he is one of the better 4th strikers in world football and I think would be an asset to any team he goes to...he stayed with us even Serie B!!! I say +rep to Zala and keep up the good work
Oh please, its not like he's a superstar. He stayed because nobody wants him, and he's abolute shit. I wish we had Nicola Amoroso instead of useless :faq1:

And I dont want to hear about his 2/3 CL goals anymore....get over it.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Ramin said:
Oh please, its not like he's a superstar. He stayed because nobody wants him, and he's abolute shit. I wish we had Nicola Amoroso instead of useless :faq1:
And I dont want to hear about his 2/3 CL goals anymore....get over it.
I remember Perugia tried to take him away from us couple of years ago...and Juve are not a club that keeps players that are shit...they would have gotten rid of him a long time back...If coaches like Lippi Capello Ancelotti and Deschamps think he deserves to play for the Bianconeri who are u to say that he is no good?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Caracciolo is similar type of player to Zalayeta, so what´s the point?

Why don´t we get good, pacey striker with speed and dribbling?

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mark83 said:
Caracciolo is similar type of player to Zalayeta, so what´s the point?

Why don´t we get good, pacey striker with speed and dribbling?
cuz then we wont have any options upfront.If we need a big striker to come in from the bench.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
sateeh said:
cuz then we wont have any options upfront.If we need a big striker to come in from the bench.
Why bench?

What attacking partnership do you see next year?

I seriously think DP and Trezeguet already gave their best to Juventus, we will need replacements as I don´t see Palladino and Bojinov as ideal replacements.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mark83 said:
Why bench?

What attacking partnership do you see next year?

I seriously think DP and Trezeguet already gave their best to Juventus, we will need replacements as I don´t see Palladino and Bojinov as ideal replacements.
Trezi as well :shocked:

its not about what partnerships i see for the coming years.You always need to give urself options , targetmen upfront and smaller players with more pace and skills. You cant just rely on either sets of forwards.

About my perception, i see Bojinov there if he does well this season.And if Palladino accepts to wait for his time , then he would be here a bit longer.
Ale ofcourse would be staying and Trezi as well but with a new striker coming in not next season though

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
sateeh said:
Trezi as well :shocked:

its not about what partnerships i see for the coming years.You always need to give urself options , targetmen upfront and smaller players with more pace and skills. You cant just rely on either sets of forwards.

About my perception, i see Bojinov there if he does well this season.And if Palladino accepts to wait for his time , then he would be here a bit longer.
Ale ofcourse would be staying and Trezi as well but with a new striker coming in not next season though
That is exactly what I´m saying, we don´t have pacey and skillful attackers, only target mans, except maybe Palladino - don´t know, haven´t seen him...

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Trez should never have to leave Juve...unless we get a really unbelievable offer from some1 like Chelsea or Barca...Villa for me is not in the same league as Trez...so if we r gonna get Villa then he must not be as a direct replacement for Trez

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mark83 said:
That is exactly what I´m saying, we don´t have pacey and skillful attackers, only target mans, except maybe Palladino - don´t know, haven´t seen him...
Bojinov is pretty pacey,and skillful imo, palladino isnt very fast but has more skills than Boji.

Sep 28, 2002
Andy said:
Ridiculous rumour. And I'm not willing to sacrifice David Trezeguet for David Villa. If we want goals we already have our man, so again lets spend our money wisely.

What the hell are we becoming... Inter or Arsenal with their absurd demand for strikers? Give me a break.
yeah, but he's out injured. :shifty:

i love trez and all, but if he wants to leave, villa would be great to replace him. and he is a better player anyway.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
ahmedz said:
Trez should never have to leave Juve...unless we get a really unbelievable offer from some1 like Chelsea or Barca...Villa for me is not in the same league as Trez...so if we r gonna get Villa then he must not be as a direct replacement for Trez

Actually, Barcelona could make that mega offer for us due to the absence of two stars:
- etoo for 6 months
- messi was added to the list : 3 months.

what Bad luck is this team suffering ?

Sep 28, 2002
SexualChocolate said:
Msn chatlog:

Code:
Nawaf: I can't believe we let Mutu go for this piece of crap
of course, that was a long time ago.. let's hope he proves me wrong..
not that im a big fan of mutu. but at least he could play on the wing.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Lots od Clubs would make mega-offer for Trez.

Barcelona, Real, Chelsea, ManUtd,...

At his 30, let´s say 25 or 30 mil. EUROS would be a great deal, although I worship Trez.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
mark83 said:
Lots od Clubs would make mega-offer for Trez.

Barcelona, Real, Chelsea, ManUtd,...

At his 30, let´s say 25 or 30 mil. EUROS would be a great deal, although I worship Trez.

I worship god in fact but i love trez instead. But i think it's the right time to sell him. :D
From my point of view, the players that should be released are :
- trezeguet and camo.
how about a swap deal camo/villa ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)