David Villa (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Zala and 8 mil isnt realistic and naturally Valencia would deny that,
Valencia has always been super smart in the transfer market, they were able to mach Moggi's strategies,
glad that we tried a starting price,(Valencia wouldnt like Camo now...) its obvius that we are about to ask for smth big like Robinho,Villa etc,
changes are about to happen but i m more worried of the Givet roumors...

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
this deal wont happen...

there are teams in much better positions than us right now...he could easily end up in Milan or Inter before he'd ever consider Juve

adding Zala to any deal is proof that this is just a sick joke on us :D

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
the offer quoted is unrealistic, why dont we just add tacchinardi onto it and get joaquin aswell!
But i think it is a realistic possibility for us to sign villa, what a player though.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Vinman said:
adding Zala to any deal is proof that this is just a sick joke on us :D

There's a more realistic one I heard the other day, straight swap Zalayeta/Caracciolo.

Please discuss :pint:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Why do we always target forwards and this is our best department by far?

If we are to get David Villa it will be at the expense of Del Piero who's heading to Milan with Lippi.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Vill for Zalayeta+8mil, :D I laught when i read it, I thought Juve were going for Spain's younger aces..but Villa??

Seriously he has been one of the best and complete forwards in the last 2 years...to a newly promoted Juventus? :D

I don't doubt his quality, and surely I would be willing to let Trez go considering his finshing in the last few weeks, but I really doubt Villa would come here, eventhough we have enough money to buy him

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
You know I like you, vOnAm, but seriously:

- vOnAm - said:
and surely I would be willing to let Trez go considering his finshing in the last few weeks
???

to me Trez is already a Juve legend, and it saddens me to see that you are so quick to forget all about that just because he's going through a bad patch.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Jem83 said:
You know I like you, vOnAm, but seriously:

???

to me Trez is already a Juve legend, and it saddens me to see that you are so quick to forget all about that just because he's going through a bad patch.
it was meant to be a slight sarcasm, it was meant to sound harsh :D, guess it would've helped if I put in a smiley...

Ofcourse I haven't forgotton Trez, he was magic whenever we were able to put together a creative enough team going forward.

But nonetheless, teams change, and D. Villa is one prospect I would not overlook. Sooner or later DP and Trez will make way for a new generation, and it must be done before they are in their poorest form, thats the way it is in a big club.

Appriciate history, focus on the present and prepare for the future.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Villa is good but he is not in the class of DP and Trez...if this "deal" of Zala + 8 mill is true then I say go 4 him...but it does not mean we can now get rid of Tre coz we have Villa

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
- vOnAm - said:
I don't doubt his quality, and surely I would be willing to let Trez go considering his finshing in the last few weeks, but I really doubt Villa would come here, eventhough we have enough money to buy him

Dude, Trez is untouchable as far as I'm concerned. So leave him the fuck alone. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)