David Trezeguet (15 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We already know he's a true Juventino, but he really sealed it mentioning that moment as his worse than his missed penalty against Italy in 2006. Winning a CL trophy with Juventus greater than a WC trophy for his country.
I think all of them felt that season was special. I think they felt the weight of having to deliver even when missing their best player in the final.
I imagine that Pavel really made them know he wanted to lift the trophy he fought so hard to obtain...and in the end everything fell like dominoes in such a pussy way.

I was in a Juventus pizza place here in my country (the owner is an italian juventini thru and thru and everyting in that rest. is about juve), with a bunch of fans and pals. When the last penalty was kicked....man....it was if like someone dear just died. The silence , and then some girlfriends of mine who were in the table started crying, then evryone. I wanted to cry too but had to kept my face straight and hug them.
The owner of the place was in shambles too.
Then i arrived at my house and my sister was crying like mad. My dad and mom were like "hey but she just doesnt stop crying wtf happened is just a game". They simply didnt understand.

It was definitely the most sucky day as a juve fan i have ever lived.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
We had lost 2 previous finals leading up to that final against Milan and by that point I was just excited that we reached back finally. It was the best side we faced in a CL final that I had witnessed. Dortmund and Madrid were not legendary sides like that Milan squad IMO.

Nevertheless I do feel for the guy. He is a legend regardless.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
No, for some reason i was more concerned abotu what was going on around me.
But the shock was hardcore. I didnt cried but it was just too sad. My sis crying at home was especially sad.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i hope you cut ties with your sis after that. if she cries because of a game chances are she is going to kill you one day because you beat her in PlayStation game

Oct 24, 2014
Trezeguet is probably the most loyal footballer I have seen in my life. Not only did he stay with Juve when la vecchia signora was sent to Serie B by the inter mafia, but he came to my club, River Plate- the team he supports, when we were in the B of Argentina. We were able to secure promotion thanks to David who scored 13 goals including 2 on the final day of the season, which he said were the two most important goals of his career. He loves Juve and he loves River with a great passion.

As for him losing the world cup final with france, well you know Trezeguet is actually Argentine. He was born in France but both his parents are argentine and he grew up in Buenos Aires and started his career with a team called Platense, nicknamed "the squids"

When he won the world cup in 1998, he put on an argentina hat and said one of his biggest regrets is playing for france and not waiting for a call from argentina.

Un grande David!

Trezeguet trezeguet quando gioca sempre segna trezeguet

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Trezeguet is probably the most loyal footballer I have seen in my life. Not only did he stay with Juve when la vecchia signora was sent to Serie B by the inter mafia, but he came to my club, River Plate- the team he supports, when we were in the B of Argentina. We were able to secure promotion thanks to David who scored 13 goals including 2 on the final day of the season, which he said were the two most important goals of his career. He loves Juve and he loves River with a great passion.

As for him losing the world cup final with france, well you know Trezeguet is actually Argentine. He was born in France but both his parents are argentine and he grew up in Buenos Aires and started his career with a team called Platense, nicknamed "the squids"

When he won the world cup in 1998, he put on an argentina hat and said one of his biggest regrets is playing for france and not waiting for a call from argentina.

Un grande David!

Trezeguet trezeguet quando gioca sempre segna trezeguet
flagrant contradiction!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)