David Trezeguet (6 Viewers)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I would give up one year of my life to see back the partnership of Alex&Trez.

So he don't wants to come back, maybe he is waiting for his farewell match , like we all are....

2years allready Agnelli, freaking 2 years!!!

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Trezeguet turned down Juve offer
By Football Italia staff

David Trezeguet has revealed that he turned down the chance to return to Juventus in the summer.

The 35-year-old striker, who currently plays for Argentinian side River Plate, has claimed that the Bianconeri asked him to rejoin the club when they were looking for a striker to replace Alessandro Del Piero.

“I received an offer to speak to the Juventus management,” he told Fox Sports. “But I decided to stay in Argentina.

“My goal is to win with River Plate.”

Trezeguet scored 158 goals in an 11 year spell at the club, winning two Serie A and one Serie B title.

:(

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I doubt it's the fact he was thrown out the factor. I think he genuinely enjoys it at River and wants to stay.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I doubt it's the fact he was thrown out the factor. I think he genuinely enjoys it at River and wants to stay.

May 22, 2007
I believe his wife is very attached to her local region where all her family presumably stays, which is why being in Turin was a lot easier than being in Buenos Aires.

Indeed, River is his team. I don't think he'd have rejected the chance to come back under different circumstances, Conte runs the show now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)