David Trezeguet (7 Viewers)

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Trezegol to return in January?

Juve's transfer market has already begun with January in view. First Llorente, then Drogba and Torres, all these names that will give you a headache! According to some, Marotta and Paratici are thinking about bringing back Trezeguet, the same player who just admitted to missing Juve. Fantasy football? Let's see what will happen...

http://www.juvelive.it/notizie-calc...-colpo-di-gennaio-fosse-un-clamoroso-ritorno/

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Trezegol to return in January?

Juve's transfer market has already begun with January in view. First Llorente, then Drogba and Torres, all these names that will give you a headache! According to some, Marotta and Paratici are thinking about bringing back Trezeguet, the same player who just admitted to missing Juve. Fantasy football? Let's see what will happen...

http://www.juvelive.it/notizie-calc...-colpo-di-gennaio-fosse-un-clamoroso-ritorno/
Don't do this to me man! Don't do this! This is not Jojo, Kun or whatever piece of shit we used to be linked with. This is a player that I have a RIDICULOUS amount of love for, I love him as much as I love DP if not more, don't toy with me man.

---------- Post Merged at 07:38 ----------

He still has got it?
Of course he has! He'd be giving some serious goal scoring lessons to the jokers we have now! Can you imagine, Trezegol comes in the last 20 minutes vs Real Madrid in the CL, comes in, doesn't do shit but mind fuck the defenders, then he gets a seeeeeexy ball from Pirlo and he simply shatters Casillas self-esteem and makes him remember how thing ought to be. TREZEGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! :heart:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Trez was a lovely dud for sure. Ill be sincere... i never liked his lack of skills with the ball on his feet...... but him, like inzaghi..... are the epitome of a poacher striker with Killing goal instinct.

Those 2 are one of a kind.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Lovely dude? Maaaaaaan this guy, just chills for 89' minutes then BOOOOOOM a motherfucking brace! :touched:
There's no player I would love to bring over here in more than Trezeguet, only Camo, Nedved and DP are on par.

---------- Post Merged at 07:45 ----------

:touched:
That smiles, that duo...:heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)